Infineon Controller Settings Corner

icecube57

10 MW
This is a section I want to start for the people that can program their Infineon Controller but arent quite sure what others are doing or how high they can push the limits. Settings here may not reflect what you controller is capeable of. So please take any suggested settings with a grain of salt. Im going to post several parameters that you should use when posting your settings.

Controller: EC-124110-LYEN EDITION
MCU: 112
Mosfets: 4110
Mosfet #: 12 Fet
Rated Peak Current: 45A
Rated Voltage: 72v
Stock Phase Current:70A
Stock Rated Current:28A

My Configuration

Motor: x5303 Rear
Wheel Size: 26 Inch
Voltage: 44v
Battery: 44v Turnigy 25-30C Lipo 10AH
LVC: 40.5v (Gives Me 5AH Exact Out Of Each Lipo)
Tolerance: .1v
Phase Current Settings: 120A
Rated Current Settings: 36A (Gives Me 45ish actual) 1.25:1 Ratio
Block Time: 5 seconds
Speed 1 Setting: 37% (13-14mph)
Speed 2 Setting: 120% (38-40mph)
Speed 3 Setting: 60% (20-22mph)
EBS LEVEl: 2

Notes: These settings are very agressive on flat terrain. They are so so for tackling hills. Because the characteristics and wheel size of this motor and controller configuration more amps would be nice give the motor more torque. But its not suggested that you exceed these settings because they are already high compared to stock configuration. The block time allows me to get spikes up to 75A and stablize around the high 40s to low 50s Amp range. The controller gets warm in the flats. Has to be checked often in hilly areas. It seems pretty solid to me for continuous WOT use with sustained power output of 2kw to 2.5kw.

icecube57 said:
This is a section I want to start for the people that can program their Infineon Controller but arent quite sure what others are doing or how high they can push the limits. Settings here may not reflect what you controller is capeable of. So please take any suggested settings......

Before I had a full programable controller with recouperation. No long satisfaction... MosFETs burned out!
Now I've got a 12FET Infineon Controller, mounted on a big tunnel heatsink. That rocks now...

[youtube]U3SAFnheRJo[/youtube]

I have one of these:

Is it programmable because I would love to be able to have a constant 25amps along the flat to keep the speed up? It is a beast up the hills at 40amps.
C3640-NC.jpg

it should be able to. You might have to solder the program header in and buy a ttl serial to usb programming cable. After you have those get the right software and program your speed 1 2 3 settings. This will give you something similar to what you desire. You will also need a 3 position speed switch to take advantage of the feature.

Any software that work for the 112A based UC of the 36 mosfet infineon controller?

Doc

Ask Lyen but any software that works for the 116 works for the 112A. Thats what lyen told me. Its all about if it has the right mosfet count controller in the 116 software.

icecube57 said:
Ask Lyen but any software that works for the 116 works for the 112A. Thats what lyen told me. Its all about if it has the right mosfet count controller in the 116 software.

Ok that<s great new ! thanks

DOC

Hello all, returning to the forum after a long absence building a house and suchlike :)

I've just acquired a couple of Lyen 124110's and am wondering what are the default settings it comes with?
I'd like to boost the current limit using the software but I'm not sure what it's set at at the moment. AMax currently~35-38 A.

I'm using 2x10AHx48V Lipos that are about 55V fresh off the charger, Vmax 108 so right on the voltage limit of the FETs...

Running a mk2 Team Hybrid Puma nominal 500w motor in a 20" wheel in a KMX kart, was getting 70kmh / ~2.5-3 KW using a crystallite 12 FET controller with 4110's using 3x24V ~87V fully charged a few years ago.

So... suggestions for max current settings? Any other tweaks? Also what's the LVC on these out of the box?

Back