Is anyone familiar with Ezee 36v bikes? Can I use a 44v batt

Update:

I've now repaired the PCB and the controller now works with my 10S pack again, so now I'm working on getting my 12S pack to work.

Now I found the datasheet for the PIC chip and the analogue ins are on pins 2,3,4

I measured the voltages on the analogue ins and it turns out pin 2 voltage is directly proportional to my battery voltage; Here are my measurements:

Battery voltage / Pin 2:
40.4v (10s) / 3.657v
32.36v (8s) / 2.923v
24.31v (6s) / 2.196v
16.23v (4s) / 1.468v
8.07v (2s) / 0.731v

I imagine there is some sort of potential divider that gives this voltage on pin 2, so I may be able to raise the HVC by swapping or adding a resistor.

Are there any threads or guides on how to do this? It seems 99% of the resistors on this board are surface mount so they are a pain to read.

I'm familiar with the colour codes on thru-hole resistors, but many of the surface mount resistors are marked 1003 or 2001 or 2703 for example, does anyone know the syntax of surface mount resistor markings?

Thanks.

i am a bit late to this thread, but i wanted to make sure that you know that he latest batch of ezee controllers from
ebikes.ca are rated to 60V. i was running 16S LiFePo4 which is just on 60V fresh off the charger.

im now running a second ezee kit on 12S lipo, and it works great.

how did you end up going with the stock controller on the bike ?

Jason.

Back