It lasted!

500w_Of_Power

100 mW
Hey everyone, in 2023 you guys help me modify my fist frame at 15. Just an update on it, nothing has broke, cracked, or burnt. Battery is running well and ebike is happy. Top speed in winter has been 32 on flat ground. I expect upwards of 34 in the summer without all my gear and warm weather. Brakes are fantastic and have amazing stopping power after getting new pads and running them in properly.20231223_192643.jpg

Nice! Great that you’re out enjoying it even during the cold weather. Hey, you must be like 6’5’ now. I remember 15 was a major growth spurt year, lol. Stay safe and have fun!

You might like to fix your saddle.
Haha yeah, he's rocking it BMX style, maybe not realizing that BMX riders don't really ever sit down.

Pro tip: Start with your saddle level between nose and tail. Raise the seat post until your leg has a 5-10 degree bend in it at the bottom of the pedal stroke, with your foot parallel to the ground. You won't be able to get your feet down securely if the saddle is high enough for efficient pedaling.

When pedaling at high RPM (like 100+), if that makes you bounce then your saddle is too low. If it makes you rock your hips from side to side, then your saddle is too high.

If you don't pedal, at least have some trace of dignity and set your bike up as if you do.

Back