• pocket bikes

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Bicycals

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Custom thin'a'ma'jigs

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters
Whoa, that little leaning trike looks wicked. :twisted:
That looks like it would be fun on ice too.

I think it would be cool to do a slightly larger version of that with a seat, like an electric Big Wheel trike. You could use a hub motor in a 20" wheel up front and the go kart wheels in back.

fechter said:
Whoa, that little leaning trike looks wicked. :twisted:
That looks like it would be fun on ice too.

I think it would be cool to do a slightly larger version of that with a seat, like an electric Big Wheel trike. You could use a hub motor in a 20" wheel up front and the go kart wheels in back.

no the trike dont work too well on ice...it is front wheel drive remember...
but you can do 8" inside turns with it! and the fact that it has so much traction on dry pavvemnet it leaves rubber on the ground every time your turn...if you could stay on it you could experinace some insane G forces :shock: :eek:

As for a big wheel, I did do the same desing with plastic reat wheels.....Well my Big wheel did work, but it soon coocked the controller I was using..to bad all the Mfetts were covered in sylicon resin..I could have fix it...but as of right now the big wheel is the last Bike I have to pick up in rochester...but I will be fixxing it some day to work better...But a hub motor would not work on a big wheel under a "big wheel power slide" I dont think that they make enuff torque for that?

Lucky. As much as I want a pocketbike, I can't justify it. Oh, sure I could afford one (not after what I've spent in the last week), but I've got no where to ride it. Only place available is the local park. Too much traffic usually in the parking lot, and the rest is grass. No big parking lots, no open roads, no nothing :?. Which sucks, because I'd really like to mod one. I'm sure I could make it do 40, no problem 8).

I'll tell ya, there's a lot of stuff around where I live, but as long as I have a workplace, superstore, electronics depot, and a bowling alley within reach, I'd much rather live in a rural area or something.

Link said:
Lucky. As much as I want a pocketbike, I can't justify it. Oh, sure I could afford one (not after what I've spent in the last week), but I've got no where to ride it. Only place available is the local park. Too much traffic usually in the parking lot, and the rest is grass. No big parking lots, no open roads, no nothing :?. Which sucks, because I'd really like to mod one. I'm sure I could make it do 40, no problem 8).

I'll tell ya, there's a lot of stuff around where I live, but as long as I have a workplace, superstore, electronics depot, and a bowling alley within reach, I'd much rather live in a rural area or something.

do you have a paved drive way?

Back