LMX bikes in the USA

bzhwindtalker

100 kW
Hello, Long time no post here!
LMX bikes are really a product of endless sphere, if you look at my posts here it traces back to the first ebike prototypes years ago.

Now LMX bikes will finnaly be available in the US, with in store pick-up and service.
Until now, we could not ship in the USA due to insurance cost and lack of local service.

A high spec LMX 64 will be offered, in size L, with Rockshox suspension, high end tires, telescopic seatpost, belt drive and high end seat.
They are hand built in France, including the frame, wheel building, assembly.

They come limited to 20mph, with race mode 32mph/2500w.

The first container of 70 bikes is shipping in the next weeks, you can register interest here (dealers welcome too) :

We will also be on some select events, 12 bikes are already on US soil for demo events.

View attachment 2021-08-24-1131_packshot_lmx_www.simonvalenti.com.png
View attachment 2021-08-24-1226_packshot_lmx_www.simonvalenti.com.png

IMG_20230818_123141774 (2).jpg

They're better than stinky gas bikes.

Bicycles they're not, so I don't understand why two of the models have bicycle costumes.

2500 watts of peak power; in CA this isn't an e-bike and might not even qualify as a moped which requires a motorcycle license and license plate here.

Pricing on these typically starts around 5000 Euro. Details here.

It might seem expensive, but I can attest to the quality and support of LMX.

Cheers

Here is the website for our local dealer for availability, few bikes are still up for grab, contact our dealer DIAN for deals and delivery options.
Pricing :
  • MSRP: $7,499 USD/$9,999 CAD

Here is a US test and dyno pull of the 64 :

Back