Looking for govecs geek with tips and tricks for accessing better power and speed

Yes the Govecs 3.4 uses a sevcon gen4 size 4 controller.
I managed to get my hands on the original DCF file, so at least now i know that those settings are correct.
Next i will be focussing on the encoder allignment, but i need a scope for that. I'll have to mail the manufacturar of the motor (parker) to get the specs, as i am not sure what kind of encoder is used.

All wiring and connectors are inside the scooter. There is nothing exposed. I checked all leads and all seems fine.
Hi there I'm new to endless sphere though have been peeking from time to time as I get deeper into e. V.🙈 My gf recently came home with a govecs moped that is functioning well enough though even me being an ammature enthusiast of e.v.s I'm sure there are a few ways to wake it up so to speak , im located in Boston if you have any o
Idea on which direction I can turn for help with this id be ever Greatful thanks

Hi All,

I recently set my first steps into the EV-scooter world by purchasing a govecs go S2.4 moped. So far i am very pleased with it.
then I came across a bargain govecs S3.4 and i couldnt resist purchasing it.
But as often with bargains, there is a catch. And the catch is that during accelleration, the "high current" light goes on , on the display and I notice a bad vibration coming from the rear of the scooter. Its almost as if the Electric motor is shuddering.

Since i am relatively new to the world of electric vehicles , i have a very limited knowledge of how to go about and troubleshoot this kind of issues.
Any help would be very much appreciated.

regards,
sander
Hey bud I'm also a newb and I e just grabbed a govecs here in Boston if you find a govecs guru please respond with a lil direction for me to attempt to get some info on the options for waking this thing up a tad via speed hacks .

Thanks a bunch in advance

Pretty impatient, waiting only 11 minutes before "bumping" with the same thing again. :/

Since the hacks you're looking for havent got anything to do with the troubleshooting thread it was originally posted in,
I've moved them over to your own thread for the topic. If you want a different thread title, just edit the title of your first post in it.

Pretty impatient, waiting only 11 minutes before "bumping" with the same thing again. :/

Since the hacks you're looking for havent got anything to do with the troubleshooting thread it was originally posted in,
I've moved them over to your own thread for the topic. If you want a different thread title, just edit the title of your first post in it.
Ok I'm new here and not much of a company i. T. Guy
Appreciate cha

I'm newish to E. V. S and I got my hands on a govecs I'm wondering what hacks exist to get better performance out of its existing infrastructure please use layman's terms and or if you know of a guy who might know if appreciate some direction thanks

Back