• Howdy! we're looking for donations to finish custom knowledgebase software for this forum. Please see our Funding drive thread

Luna DPC14 display error

Luna%20open2.jpg

Luna%20Open3.jpg

The flatband connector to the display seems to be the problem. When touching it the colors change. This is a right 1 for the dustbin :mrgreen:

Before you throw it away, try just to disconnect that flatband cable from socket, check if it is clear and connect it back. ;)
Two years ago I saved over 30 cameras with similar action; vibrations...
When I received faulty camera, I just disassembled it, disconnect every connector and then reassembled it back. This method of "highly skilled service/repairs" was almost always successfull. :mrgreen:

Tried it already, got even worse. Thanx BTW.

GET A C965 AND FORGET ABOUT THE COLOR DISPLAY.

tomjasz said:
GET A C965 AND FORGET ABOUT THE COLOR DISPLAY.
I have enough of those. But there is no clock and no amp meter in them.

A clock and a wonky watt meter, or a water proof display. I'll take the later. I carry dog poop bags on the bike with the DPC14 and cover the display when rain riding. Sarnie bags work too.

tomjasz said:
A clock and a wonky watt meter, or a water proof display. I'll take the later. I carry dog poop bags on the bike with the DPC14 and cover the display when rain riding. Sarnie bags work too.
Still.......................the color display is nice :?

bgt said:
tomjasz said:
Still.......................the color display is nice :?
Agreed, now give us one with the C963 orientation, and a REAL proper wattmeter.

Back