Mrazek RevX superlight electric freerider

That drill one copy is a complete piece of shit. 50% throttle until the motor spins, how are you even supposed to ride it like that :?

few fotos of stuff

Attachments

• d.jpg
    d.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 764
  • dd.jpg
    dd.jpg
    340.2 KB · Views: 766
  • ddd.jpg
    ddd.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 764
  • dddd.jpg
    dddd.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 766
  • dddddd.jpg
    dddddd.jpg
    280.3 KB · Views: 764
  • dddddddd.jpg
    dddddddd.jpg
    233.9 KB · Views: 764
  • dddddddddd.jpg
    dddddddddd.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 764
Been looking for a motor that will suit the kuburg freerider for a while nothing fitted the picture till i found this thread.

Its like you have rode the freerider found the faults and improved by a fair margin the forks are best ive ever used the rest you have made much better unbelievable design its stunning, for me id love to have it as my ride id love to just buy that motor with a 12mm d flat shaft and get my bike back on the road.

I melted the rotor magnets at 12kw turned half of one to dust and the motor still had enough for hall detection and spun on the bike was lumpy where the magnets had died ive got a thread but your motor is a big improvment on the one i got and its £800 for that id rather get something thats not gonna melt again but fit the bikes stock 48v setup and you have what i need id do anything for the chance to fit that to my ride and have a total one off beast.

Worst part was i got all new sprockets, chain, brakes, handle bars, grips and the charger broke few months back so i got a chargery £300 after duty delivered and thats sat idol just need a motor like.

there's a dealership in OZ.. not sure about parts or stock but maybe worth a ring..
https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=109784

why not use QS ipm motor for freerider.. easy to source and been used on full size moto builds??

efMX Trials Electric Freeride said:
there's a dealership in OZ.. not sure about parts or stock but maybe worth a ring..
https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=109784

why not use QS ipm motor for freerider.. easy to source and been used on full size moto builds??

No room to squueze it in and works on 72v, ive still got my freerider motor ill try source this new motor if not ill try emulate it with my broken motor ill use it as a base with new end caps and rotor change its design to match.

Makes sence theres uneven cooling its a straight tube being cooled from one side to the other with just air passing through and radiating its heat across, 2 fixes i can see is either a conical shape to lower the air pressure decompress the air and in turn cooling the rotor more evenly.

Or internal fins that are pizza shapped adding surface area to the warmer side and none on the cold intake to keep windage down to a minimum.

Personally i like the conical approach i thin wall would add very little mass no added windage and there be a more even cooling across the rotor.

Theres massive restriction around the sprocket mount to rotor i wonder if this could be made blade shaped to help the motor cut the air in the direction it turns.

I love the ingenious design but can see theres good fettling room for a better design still.

Top video love seeing data.

I wonder how good the motor is with water ?
A ultrasonic mister into the rotor air stream would drop temps drastically when needed but the advatage of engineering that compared to water cooling is negligible.
I bet you if you can find some fog by the seaside and repeat your test the rotor temps will drop a good few degrees for the same input and time.
Best solution is a water cooled rotor and possibly stator too but i think you avoided that for robustness and even if it would properly get well into the 20kw burst range few pounds added radiator weight the nature of the bike means its a weak link not really needed i found 12kw plenty for a bike geared 30mph range pulls like crazy but robustness of repeating it time and time again while climbing stuff normally a race tuned 125cc is needed.

I have 2 of these bikes and there maybe a third one coming soon we have had the bikes for over 18 months and i have to say they are stunning, Every time i ride I’m so impressed the power is immense i tend to ride around 15 miles each time and have never run out of battery, from memory my top speed is over 60 mph and a few days ago i clocked 52mph off road on the flat, on some of the tight trails i ride there is nothing as quick regardless of the power plant i have to hand it to RevX (bob) he has found the sweet spot in these bikes power to weight is perfection hope he goes on to making it worthwhile.....

Back