My Big Fat Giant

What a great build!

How much mileage are you expecting to get out of those tires?
I may have missed it, but are you worried about the controller cooking encased inside there with all that foam?

Hello to all. It has been quite a while now since this build was complete and I have been riding this bike and my other two builds for a couple years now. But now I am selling all three. Not going to stop e-biking but I’m keen to do something a little different. Not sure what. All three of my custom build threads can be found in my sig and will give you a sense of what each of them are. This “Big Fat Giant” is a pretty bullet proof zoomer that really turns heads, and at 18S3P and 24Ah it is capable of just about anything you want to set it up for. The sale price for it will be $4500.00 firm for the general public but I am willing to give a good discount to ES members. The batteries are brand new with less than 10 charge cycles on them and It comes with the complete charging system too.

My other custom modified Giant (Build thread can be found in my sig) we have been calling “Big Bad Blue” is the real opportunity for ES members though since the batteries are shot. That is the only thing wrong with it though. It is 18s2p 18Ah and the replacement batteries (plug and play) are about $750.00...or less on sale at Hobby King. It comes with the correct charging harness, but no charger or power supply. Because of this, it’s sale price is going to be $2750.00 with a little wiggle room for ES members.

Finally, the bike that started it all for me; “The Electric Jeepster” it has been repowered with a new Crystalite 4060 motor and brand new batteries (10 charge cycles or so) it’s also 18s2p at 18Ah. This great bike a so much fun to drive and the custom moto wheels and Shinko tires set up is essentially indestructible. It will be sold at $3250.00...same discount for ES members. If you want good current pics just contact me back with your email address and I’ll send out what you want.

As for me I’m doing great, having recently retired nut still pumping out the TripWires for Grin. Thanks, O’Biwan.

Back