My Luxury e-Cruiser

What a well conceived and beautifully executed design.
I would like to take it out for a ride this afternoon!
Thank you for sharing the tutorial on how you crafted it.

Bike looks good. But from what I see it is just a run of the mill china fat bike with an e-bike kit added and custom fiberglass parts. And that is cool and slick for a DIY makeover from a standard fatbike to a one-off bike for personal enjoyment. But for selling those, I think I will just say best of luck to you sir.

If you really manage to ship those bikes for 14.995 $ as your website suggest kudos to you. Then you have some mad business skills as well as your artistry side. Even if you manage 5-6 bikes a year it should be plenty of margaritas as it seems your markup is a little on the high side to say it mildly. In case your calculator run out of battery midways in you calculation you should consider a new box of batteries to be certain you have a price tag people will actually pay. And the name, luxury e-cruiser? Where is the luxury?

Not to stamp on your parade but for the price of 15.000$ I would expect a full suspension bike with quality parts, from well known major brand names. Carbon fiber frame, monocoque style. Not flimsy bolt on fiberglass parts. To be brutally honest, your parts does not add much value to the fatbike underneath at least not >10.000$ worth. And who on earth would send you 15.000$ via paypal as a gift? Money send as gift is non-refundable is things goes south. And that just make your website looks sketchy and I would think most visitors would read that paypal line and leave your site rapidly. Frankly seeing that line from a new website suggest to many people it might be a scam. You for sure should do a rewrite of your payment options ASAP, as it stands you might just end up offending the people that stopped by to look at your bikes.

For my 15.000$ I rather get an e-bike, a motorcycle, a hair cut and shoe shine [strike]and blow the rest of cash on a weekend at a whore house with plenty of margaritas and hoes[/strike] :D

I don't know how well you know the e-bike market OP, but for significant less money you can have yourself a brilliant second hand e-bike made from well known manufacturers with warranty, ongoing support etc. And even for a few thousand $ less then your asking price you can have brand spanking new top of the line e-bike or even a custom build one offs tailored to your special needs and wants. I liked the bike youpresented itself for a one off, and if you really would like to sell those bikes I think you must find a way to reduce the price significantly for orders to come in. But hey, prove me wrong and I will retract my statement.

Back