new 12kw dirtbike

ProtoFTW

1 mW
Has anyone seen these? I've really been debating ordering one I know they're pretty new and looks like its the people who made the
Time ET Dirtbike but the next model up. I haven't really seen any videos on them besides what the manufacture posed on YouTube, but they aren't even getting on them or jumping them. Seems pretty nice though, hydraulic brakes and has gears.

They have 2 options 50AH and 60AH battery which is an $140 upgrade for 60AH.
What do you guys think? Should I take one for the team and order it and test it out
https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/High-Power-Off-Road-Jump-E_1600165849079.html?spm=a2700.galleryofferlist.normal_offer.d_title.e96a1516FJDguL

I hate the fact that they won't give a detailed description of what parts they use remember if they don't name the part it's probably a Chinese knockoff part which many are made of everything. You could probably even buy a clone dog which I would consider a knock-off.
One of the most important parts would be the battery and what exact cells do they use.

Do it! I kind of wish I would have found this before starting my conversion. For me, the conversion process is half the fun, but this route would have probably been cheaper and for sure less time. Quality is always the wildcard.

Looks like a hell of a deal at $3500 but the specs are all terrible. According to the seller its 12000w is more power than a 450cc bike. It has a 10AH charger. What does that even mean? A good percentage of the pictures show a bike with a gas motor.

All that being said if its a full size motorcycle frame that accepts industry standard motorcycle parts then its probably a good base to build on. Converting a gas bike requires a lot of fabrication. Swapping out parts on this and using most of the weatherproof wiring would be way easier.

On top of all that it "Represents the spirit of male liberty"

Back