Nyx frame, 273mm*40m V3 hub, and 650A

Who knows who knows 8)

.. or maybe busy at the LA motorcycle show checking out energica’s booth with 200hp electric motorcycle.. :banana:

78153047_2858550500845451_3351749609729818624_n.jpg

Merlin said:
Never heard about a banned long time user on ES.

oh, there's a number of them. reid welch, lockh/lock, chalo, knightmb, off the top of my head. you can look thru the memberlist and see in their profile who is banned, if you're curious. (it doesnt' say why, though).

Merlin said:
How do you know that?
He is still online here....

Never heard about a banned long time user on ES.
And.. If, why?

Can't believe.

He told me so after I pm'd him hoping he would update this thread.

I noticed doctorbass has been largely absent as well, though that could just be a coincidence.

I've read through many of the old posts here at ES and it seems that at least a few of the people who seemed to be on the bleeding edge circa 2015 or so are either notably absent or no longer contributing at the level they once were. I imagine forum politics played a large part of that, especially after speaking with Luke.

thats sad...ES feels allready dying to me :-/

but if i quit, no need to fly around here saying nothing.
be pissed about the ppl who are in this "problems" but dont bust other others with ignoring....
just my 2c

myself, i won't punish all the people that need help, or are interested in learning, that come here, just because of some of the people "in charge", so i stay, and help where i can.

but with all the rule-breaking stuff that gets reported and never dealt with, and awful people are allowed back when good (if argumentative) people aren't, etc., i can understand how some of them feel.

(if i actually posted what i think, when reading many posts around here, i'd've been banned a long time ago...so mostly i just don't reply to stuff that aggravates me, and also there are quite a few people on my "ignore list". some so i don't have to see the crap they post, and others because they don't actually want help, or else they'd read what's been posted, and look around a bit, instead of making a new thread every time a thought crosses their mind--sometimes they've even asked the same questions repeatedly, and don't even look in their own threads, or respond to those trying to help. some of them simply won't accept reality. since i can't help them, i just leave them alone, unless they're posting misinformation that will cause problems for someone else later on.)

I'll echo what Merlin said...ES was thriving up to a few years back...seems to have been a gradual decline since 2015/16.

I don't think it's all ES fault though...since 2015/16 many other mediums have taken off such as twitter, instagram, facebook pages (even the ES facebook page), reddit, etc. and many of these appeal far more broadly than ES.

Personally I prefer the ES format and community, but if there are knowledgeable people and good discussions occurring on other platforms that forces even those of us who form the ES 'backbone' to leave. For example, I recently started the LMX64 owners thread:
https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=100198
But the LMX facebook page is a bit more active and I also frequent it as well:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/LMX.Owners/
It's a PITA having to check two places, but that's just life atm.

Also remember that all the people who are new to EV's and looking for a discussion place will probably already have accounts with other social media platforms like those mentioned above. Asking them to sign up to ES is probably a bit too much in many cases (people being lazy and all).
It's for that reason I see the gradual decline of ES continuing and, although I hate to say it, at some point it may eventually die. :(

For now though, I'm sticking around...been great while it lasted (and continues to last).

Cheers

HK12K said:
I noticed doctorbass has been largely absent as well, though that could just be a coincidence.

I've read through many of the old posts here at ES and it seems that at least a few of the people who seemed to be on the bleeding edge circa 2015 or so are either notably absent or no longer contributing at the level they once were. I imagine forum politics played a large part of that, especially after speaking with Luke.

No worries.. I am still there! I just post less as i have less time! and now am full time working for Rocky in the R&D team!

Doc

Doctorbass said:
HK12K said:

No worries.. I am still there! I just post less as i have less time! and now am full time working for Rocky in the R&D team!

Doc
:bigthumb: Good to see you around Doc!

Doctorbass said:
HK12K said:

Doc

SWEET!!!! Thats got to be a great gig working for Rocky R&D. Anything coming down the pipe you can share?

Rix said:
Doctorbass said:
HK12K said:

Doc

SWEET!!!! Thats got to be a great gig working for Rocky R&D. Anything coming down the pipe you can share?

whats 'rocky'? to general a term to search! chrs

sn0wchyld said:
Rix said:
Doctorbass said:
HK12K said:

Doc

https://www.bikes.com/

sn0wchyld said:
Rix said:
Doctorbass said:
HK12K said:

Doc

Rocky Mountain cycles from Canada. Great bikes. Some of the best around.

Rix said:
sn0wchyld said:
Rix said:
Doctorbass said:

Doc

Rocky Mountain cycles from Canada. Great bikes. Some of the best around.
[youtube]4GHN1Mu6VG0[/youtube]

liveforphysics said:
So much ground clearance!! This will be a boulder climbing and log blasting beast! I'm so pleased with the super tight packaging of the schlumpf over-drive feeding the belt solution, haven't got to spend much time with it yet, but it's so smooth and solid feeling, the bike is surprisingly easy to pedal as a pedal bike, lower core loss than I was expecting on this huge hub.

-jUIyZ-neTZdHvNKLAh8mPYMqEwW59ddl8uKKT_oxw4qf3KfRBmcS0dcXnIDSXTYpiP3s8OyKe0vhxfUnPQX83nIaxCFZOXFWogttE1cZ88j5MpxdU8ilhZ6k0r4YfB1kWwoYL3UP9-NDkd3DETXqXenejT3y8MVE_62oAjP9tu1vrZCuxqjfo45GMy-n3u1dzTVCt5tYC7j92mi8zcvlJBJ8IWDhvRx_-ljYCx6d0DGrznL4SaDghAVxz552d1x-_miWuGMHdz4R2pjUdy1e_wX03fNoPsBkYLkxr1iZBdOdBQ1COm6_mIfoS6U0SrlTVOroZ_Ob0CNzLkmbR2mlCwvvlW00yugMn6PvHR1_ucuvINx7i1E34NEsNXDPGXohTcTeF4TF00d1LHCK-JVEIztbCMcfRFDDH02HK6tL-dLyydsoXdg08mjTzsBpvSb56L-UJyWSLjWWwoqk3cl4QOZY6yk-lT3qE3CRTctVS5QkSBZs-iVte3Kq2qLB-fvvGh6vaPX53hdoQJd0BBG4vfuvfQah63vhHht7pq_8Dkq5SkY5aHueZ2zNu4BgCZGkEEH7pmrzJTaLi0PbFMxtcap2SSYHbrQPOyXmnZcgTDOTfLPLw6JCw=w1275-h878-no

o6aRNs2jfT1n-YiOLEcIQE6t8K_52yUFau6KG1EKvEoZeWq-N4MpKqTUSCI7NWQCUHdcWaqLNrUpVyPYXq8o_gJECGIcaUUN0uJ3GJ8G2Sgf-0zY4PJzE1wQjUgWJKYcnQxv1Rl7wSdOhjKIvtvMfQUEfHWAS3chPo8Eexr0K54-76cbGu8Vsr1RjuIhB4d_CsgaujB-RdZ9T5ZAaQQ_tZiBzKRHtevhI7jto4cmdQesKE4UcV8IY8PIp5-xzVAsLio-gwuWQmpKtyr4YU8Y9k38bVZvkYesHv9IcL3riZEftEBOlCAXb48LTF5ExuvEIKMZA3r69zkjXPMM7aq4ISF9VlbNNnrYUl9OikTxz4_Ey_nbZueR0TAXtcFP7M5qdWD54holS150Si5i_U4ukuHhl0_kYoxOT9UWoZ6vcIWTlv2bFEJkPVT4JNHls4QRNNFCO4B8d5Cndk6jUA0SCYFmx1fOPDlQ8ng1kU6z7hcCV70aIiMqYIkazl4tCu4jSuPJrI03t8bZmGo4BTrAo2zuxgjJnReaxrOoHfOKnNIYDeuHDllTNZiCMv-WyozJ0UWQas-x05cVSyg17gGtMjau2YHYeFoSnMpEEFfp2BjD4c1rtShs7A=w1269-h878-no

9-63z6xuTwk_GbbQiV5P5E7p8Awm519Q97lbZq3YZLfBQq9O_TMHmhc8CMgqA6irtxd5wqVYRbk_WN099EH5xzeq4fwip2YJtR_nCNteFOYaKV9jj2bGHlL42JVJTfk9jcUFN0TWybCM-EdOeIEOUiyr0d76v5BxdT-fqNTh0XkF6Q4q9mVmElKe3rCtDb4GA_hVCFlIjoFUCx39dhSl6Rii41NyhgR9SsZPg-tcHhbj7KpmRqC3LoWxrnBuNlb72u1-ih3f7bD9SgeapQrwAkMubZN5HBXKiYgmxuIC5Y9EtC8Qv1Vnm50BC8eNR8E_G_87E6TVXDYQTXrUd45tjLYa6yCsbzZ1NIB2BllIsNYSPLarejIf8gcVl6vwZRtL3eTBIXZ3gAUBlwcOOST8c35Hc0ASrFW4u714vQpwjQHX_mIX2pD6EdOkivi9ph2gEyLyv2utNFM1DNOJdRc_QL-LeCQuSYMZy0QTC-l1uar79L1fa_HiSiMFPpsNczeqHfzY5z_wAqvbLaAB2MNGFowfgQVDule1eVIz3SEDdmws4Fo1mnPtpuaYu0i7FbLhfASVTFpdoM9sejNh3g4rb8th5pAQptVn_uyux7vGh8QgCXXFgJAmiw=w494-h878-no

Hey man, where did you find that shock? Is there anything out there currently being offered like it?

Back