Opel Kadett conversion by Matija

mfox

10 W
Hello! :)
My my name is Matija and I'm from Croatia.
I started to "study" electric cars about 3 years ago. I was reading which motor and controller are the best and the most common in electric car. And the price was also important. So I decided to buy Zapi H2400, Končar electric DC motor 80V, 87A, 5 Kw , weight is 55 Kg. MOtor is from forklift.
Last year I bought HiPower 50Ah LiFepo4 battery , 64 pieces . I wantet to connect it to 2P32S. I wantet to buy newer car but didnt have money...
Decision fall on Opel Kadett 90.year wich was allready transformet to electric , but my friend took al parts from it because he made another conversion. So I put in the car all my stuf what I collected in those two years.
I finished im two monts ago but I had some problems with Zapi (both of them that I bought) Now are they repaired and Im driving in last 5 weeks. :)
Here are some pics from my work:)

Zoom in on the cycle analyst there's s few details

Nice work

Tnx. :)
I reach last week 1000 km , and spent 1431Ah , most time with 1.4Kw electrical heating. This is 100V system , so it spent about 1.43Wh/km . Average cosumption is about 130Wh/km.
max speed is 90 km/h. 60km/h reaches in 8 second. Until 90 km/h it take a while.
I have 10.5kW/h battery and max distance is 100km pre charging, when you are driving at 50km/h on open road.
For motor I paid 150 Eu.
Climbing a hil is not a problem. All hills I have pass with 50km/h. It can go faster but I dont want to push it.
Motor can shortly deliver 40kw, with 250Nm
All conversion cost about 5000 eu :)

mfox said:
Tnx. :)
I reach last week 1000 km , and spent 1431Ah , most time with 1.4Kw electrical heating. This is 100V system , so it spent about 1.43Wh/km . Average cosumption is about 130Wh/km.
max speed is 90 km/h. 60km/h reaches in 8 second. Until 90 km/h it take a while.
I have 10.5kW/h battery and max distance is 100km pre charging, when you are driving at 50km/h on open road.
For motor I paid 150 Eu.
Climbing a hil is not a problem. All hills I have pass with 50km/h. It can go faster but I dont want to push it.
Motor can shortly deliver 40kw, with 250Nm
All conversion cost about 5000 eu :)

Very affordable too! Clean, awesome!

Back