Perth Electrikhana, March 10th 2013

I still took the bottom corner faster than everyone else :D

Glad you guys enjoyed it. I just got home myself.

Man, we should contact the dealerships and collect a frocking commission! I swear after today, there's gonna be some sales happening next week. Brian could have sold ten leafs today, and Joseph could have sold half a dozen Volts. The iMiEV that was loaned to us from Paceway will probably sell tomorrow!

Yet where were the dealers? CDF'd that's where! Amazing.

Anyway, I;m getting stuck into a couple of brewskis, so have fun and hope you had a blast. We almost broke even on the track hire too!

BIG thanks to all the crew who gave their time and vehicles/bikes. Cheers guys,
Chris

PS Kim you reckon Karans gonna have a leaf in the driveway soon? ;)

Had a blast,some very nice conversions and got to drive an electric propelled car! and a pink scooter I wanted to ride the blue one, anywho heres some photo's

cheers to Chris for helping to organise a great event

Attachments

• IMG405.jpg
    IMG405.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 1,461
  • IMG408.jpg
    IMG408.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 1,461
  • IMG411.jpg
    IMG411.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 1,352
Chris, yes you did Well lucky the tyres didnt roll off the rims.

A very good day and Ryan enjoyed (Myson) Hopefully everyone else did too.

Looking forward to next year.

Good to catch up Kim.

Maybe ill have a cromotor froc next year.

dingoEsride said:
Had a blast,some very nice conversions and got to drive an electric propelled car! and a pink scooter I wanted to ride the blue one, anywho heres some photo's

Mark, good photos didn't think to take any.

Yes a very good day.

Loved the Electric vehicles and managed to drive the volt and imec

Cheers looked all good, did anyone get POV on bike camera footage of the race =D
My excuse was getting busy trying to find our water main that turned out to be buried under two trees right near fence and half foot of sand and leaf litter.

A month sounds like enough time to get some electrics on the road... will watch the Aussie thread for any updates?

dingoEsride said:

Thanks Mark,

The Bue E-max 110S scooter is for sale, as is your pink scooter :D If you commute a lot and love being on two wheels, it really is a winning bike. The pink one, of course ;) The Blue one does ~75 km at 70 km/h. It will do 80 down hill with a tail wind, but it's technically supposed to be 50 cc equivalent, so not really allowed to go faster.

Patrick Finnegan has several of them for sale.

Ha Ha! the funny thing is my pinky ride actually got back before the blue one, although much faster he didn't round the bends well, overshooting but soon caught up, not in the market for a scooter though but will ask around, oh and got to ride a segway that was cool

Even Pinky was faster than the UWA SAE cars. Poor guys. Their cars always suck so bad... Like embarrassingly bad :oops:

I dare say the UWA Lotus was as fast as most of the Leafs out there too. Another student project.

Back