Please help me to solve the speed problem of my bike

Alireza007

100 µW
من به تازگی دوچرخه را خریدم، روز اول سرعت آن 30 مایل در ساعت بود، اما پس از تنظیم مجدد تنظیمات، فقط نصف سرعت تعیین شده روی محدودیت سرعت می رود. من تمام گزینه های موجود در منو را امتحان کردم، اما نتوانستم گزینه ای را برای فراتر از تمام محدودیت های سرعت تعیین شده پیدا کنم. پیشاپیش از راهنمایی شما متشکرم

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 36
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 38
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 33
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 32
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 30
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 32
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I just bought the bike, the first day it was going 30 mph, but after re-adjusting the settings, it's only going half the speed set on the speed limit. I tried all the options in the menu, but I couldn't find the option to go beyond all the set speed limits.Thank you in advance for your help
Which specific settings did you change?

Which specific values did you change them from, and which ones did you change them to?

If you didn't note down any of those things, then it's pretty difficult to even guess where the problem is.

Most likely you will need to contact the manufacturer of the parts on the bike to get the manuals for them, to explain the specific functions of each setting, then you can begin going thru them one by one to set them as required for your specific hardware, configuration, and usage.

If the previous owner of the bike had customized the settings from factory values, then you'd need to know what those specific customizations are to make it work like it did when they were set. If they can't provide them, then you'll have to work out what they were by experimentation and/or from the information in the parts-manufacturer manuals.

I have a guess.
Try changing the pas setting to 4. Just push the up button 3 times.
I think that there is a setting that enables to remember pas assist level after restart, it might still be enabled but looking at the third picture it's currently set at level 1, so just push the up button 3 times and it should go faster.

من یک حدس دارم.
سعی کنید تنظیمات پاس را به 4 تغییر دهید. فقط دکمه بالا را 3 بار فشار دهید.
من فکر می‌کنم تنظیمی وجود دارد که امکان به خاطر سپردن سطح پاس کمک را پس از راه‌اندازی مجدد فراهم می‌کند، ممکن است همچنان فعال باشد، اما با نگاه کردن به تصویر سوم، در حال حاضر در سطح 1 تنظیم شده است، بنابراین فقط دکمه بالا را 3 بار فشار دهید و باید سریع‌تر حرکت کند.
Idid but not working

Di

did you see like this lcd
The LCD appears to be a clone of a Bafang display, but the firmware appears to be different/custom. The Bafang unit has very few parameters that can affect speed, wheel size being one of the only settings, which I assume you’ve set correctly. My guess is that the display has custom firmware to set other parameters for the particular bike (number of magnets, gear ratio, etc.), that you wiped out when doing the factory reset. Unfortunately, I don’t think you’ll be able to reset the settings that were entered by the manufacturer of your bike via the LCD settings that you can access. 🥺

Looking at the pictures your provided, I see a 26" bike with a 48V geared hubmotor. With factory settings in the USA, these would be restricted to 20 mph.

Unrestricted, I would guess maybe 24 mph on throttle only, but certainly not 30 mph on 48V with that motor. Sometimes, the wrong wheel size is put in, which gives erroneous speeds.

I do see the bike has two batteries. Do you know how they are connected?
|

Looking at the pictures your provided, I see a 26" bike with a 48V geared hubmotor. With factory settings in the USA, these would be restricted to 20 mph.

Unrestricted, I would guess maybe 24 mph on throttle only, but certainly not 30 mph on 48V with that motor. Sometimes, the wrong wheel size is put in, which gives erroneous speeds.

I do see the bike has two batteries. Do you know how they are connected?
|
Thank you for your comments. I can use the batteries independently or at the same time. Does it have any effect if I change the LCD?

Depends entirely if the controller is programmable or not, and you haven't provided any specs at all just some pictures which isn't much to go on when you are asking for help.

Because the LCD is the usually cheapest part begin with ordering a new one and leave it with stock settings, in case that's the only part that stores it's information it should get your speed back to normal. You don't need the exact same, just a compatible one with your controller if you want to spend as little $ as possible.
I can use the batteries independently or at the same time. Does it have any effect if I change the LCD?
That means the batteries are in parallell as it implies the voltage stays the same with either one or both connected. Only a voltage increase would deliver more Wattage thus increasing electrical conversion => more speed. The LCD and batteries do not effect each other directly, the LCD communicates only to the controller which regulates the current draw.

Last edited:
Thank you for your comments. I can use the batteries independently or at the same time. Does it have any effect if I change the LCD?
No. For the most part, displays will only work with controllers of the same manufacturer and sometimes for a specific controller. Your display does not have the capability of modifying the parameters for wheel size, etc, that are necessary to impute speed. Those parameters are required, and appear to be programmed for your bike by the manufacturer. So, if you just get another display, you still won't be able to set those parameters through the display's interface.
I would contact the bike manufacturer and see if you can buy a display that's already set up to work with your bike, and then never do a factory reset.

Back