🚀 Rawrr Rocked the Electrify Expo in Long Beach! Thank You for Your Enthusiasm! 🙌

Rawrr E-moto

1 µW
Hey there, fellow EV/E-Bike enthusiasts! We just had an electrifying weekend at the Electrify Expo in Long Beach, and we couldn't be more stoked to share our experience with all of you!

First and foremost, a huge shoutout to each and every one of you who came out and made this event a roaring success. We were blown away by the incredible enthusiasm of over 350 guests who test-drove the Rawrr Mantis, our electric beast on wheels. It was an absolute blast to see your faces light up as you experienced the power and finesse of our cutting-edge electric ride.

But that's not all, folks! We've been diligently listening to your feedback and taking notes. Our mission? To create the closest thing to a perfect Rawrr Mantis. And guess what? We've been hard at work upgrading our product to meet your expectations.

The time has finally come to unveil our latest and greatest Rawrr Mantis, and we couldn't be more thrilled to invite you all to check it out on our website! 🚗💨 Our engineers have worked tirelessly to enhance every aspect of the Mantis, from its sleek design to its mind-blowing performance. Trust us when we say, this electric marvel will leave you speechless!

Don't just take our word for it, though. We believe actions speak louder than words, which is why we encourage you to head over to our website and witness the awesomeness for yourself. Get ready to be amazed by the seamless blend of power, innovation, and sustainability that the Rawrr Mantis has to offer.

So, buckle up, fellow E-Bike enthusiasts, and join us on this electrifying journey. Let's drive the future of sustainable transportation together! Check out the upgraded Rawrr Mantis on our website by google RideRawrr.

P.S. Keep an eye out for more exciting news and updates from Rawrr. We will get some incredible surprises in store for you! 🎉

Rawrr Elec 2023 longbeach__0073__SGR0727.jpg

Hey there, fellow EV/E-Bike enthusiasts! We just had an electrifying weekend at the Electrify Expo in Long Beach, and we couldn't be more stoked to share our experience with all of you!

First and foremost, a huge shoutout to each and every one of you who came out and made this event a roaring success. We were blown away by the incredible enthusiasm of over 350 guests who test-drove the Rawrr Mantis, our electric beast on wheels. It was an absolute blast to see your faces light up as you experienced the power and finesse of our cutting-edge electric ride.

But that's not all, folks! We've been diligently listening to your feedback and taking notes. Our mission? To create the closest thing to a perfect Rawrr Mantis. And guess what? We've been hard at work upgrading our product to meet your expectations.

The time has finally come to unveil our latest and greatest Rawrr Mantis, and we couldn't be more thrilled to invite you all to check it out on our website! 🚗💨 Our engineers have worked tirelessly to enhance every aspect of the Mantis, from its sleek design to its mind-blowing performance. Trust us when we say, this electric marvel will leave you speechless!

Don't just take our word for it, though. We believe actions speak louder than words, which is why we encourage you to head over to our website and witness the awesomeness for yourself. Get ready to be amazed by the seamless blend of power, innovation, and sustainability that the Rawrr Mantis has to offer.

So, buckle up, fellow E-Bike enthusiasts, and join us on this electrifying journey. Let's drive the future of sustainable transportation together! Check out the upgraded Rawrr Mantis on our website by google RideRawrr.

P.S. Keep an eye out for more exciting news and updates from Rawrr. We will get some incredible surprises in store for you! 🎉
Rawrr Elec 2023 longbeach__0073__SGR0727.jpg

Do you have any pictures available of the motor disassembled so we can see the insides? What is the thickness on the stator laminations?

It would also be nice to see the insides of the battery pack construction, if that's possible...

Keep in mind that Endless Sphere is not a general advertising site--that's something you should reserve for your own website. If you wish to sell specific things you may do so, here in the Items For Sale - New subforum, but you should post actual items you have for sale, along with their specifications and prices and shipping costs/details.

I wish we could have got notified that there was going to be a show in Long Beach as I didn't find out about it to the show is over. Sad

That sales banner is cringeworthy! What could make a marketer think showing a rider well into making a faceplant would help sell their bikes? o_O

I live in Dana point halfway between LA and San Diego so I'll go to LA or I'll go to San Diego but that's as far as I can go.
ES used to have a thing for events but since they changed the format of the forum they took it out it wasn't used very much but we need a rally here in Southern California

I live in Dana point halfway between LA and San Diego so I'll go to LA or I'll go to San Diego but that's as far as I can go.
ES used to have a thing for events but since they changed the format of the forum they took it out it wasn't used very much but we need a rally here in Southern California
We didn't take it out. It's at the bottom of the category listing.

Back