Scammers hit this site?

medusa569

100 W
I wanted to get feedback on whether faceless/anonymous scamemrs have scammed anyone else here. These would be "members" that are or cannot any longer be identified as members. I was contacted through a third party about someone allegedly having those 9C side plates I wanted but my gut is telling me it''s bogus. What do they do... make an account to scam and then delete the account? I can't even find footprints on the ES site of the email I received. This is a first for me.

I also made a post in the wanted section and about a day later I get a guy asking me to continue the conversation via email.
Fresh account as well with no posts.

There have been reports regarding someone supposedly acting as a go between for ebike parts as a potential scammer, who was then banned after determining they were spammer/scammer on other sites via spam-stop websites. I would guess this is the person you're referring to.

It's not all that uncommon, so anytime you get that feeling, please report the PM or the post so we can review it, to keep members from being scammed. :)

Back