STOLEN: [Melb, Australia] DH Comp with H4060

Great stuff. WHy dont you keep us updated anymore? Nothing happening in a while?
I just recently started getting into putting my battery's on my fork as well, to help keep the beast from knocking me and everyone I know off of my bike :mrgreen: .
Have you had any complaints about where the battery position is at all?

Hey, yeah I really should keep this updated. I'm just too lazy i guess. I visit these forums almost daily so can answer an question people have about my build.
The bike is great. I am very happy with it and there isn't much that i would change if I started over. It is used almost daily, and has barely skipped a beat.

The only complaints i have about my battery is that it's too heavy and it isn't stealth as much as i would like. I haven't weighed it, but as you can imagine, 23s 3p made from the Turnigy hardcases is fairly heavy.
The bike turns heads, it could be because it is an unusual looking bike or it could be because they are trying to figure out what the big, black box on the forks are.

The pro of the battery is that it does keep the front down. I can lift it under acceleration if i try, but otherwise it keeps the wheel firmly on the ground.
Also I love how much range I can get out of the 15ah. I have never used more than 12ah and if i know i am going on a long journey, I keep the amps down.

Good luck with the battery.

I missed this when it came out - I love your implementation of the front-mounted pack! :D

How do feel about handling with the weight up there?

-JD

was it parked downtown where there may be cameras? did the police try to recover the surveillance tapes?

this is why i really believe in a camera on every doorstep, except only businesses can really afford it.

maybe parking spots which you need an rfid pod to enter so they won't be able to reach your bike unless their presence is recorded.

Heck brother, if you find them I'll help....um....dress them for the pictures!

Wish I could help find it!

Tom

I'll keep on the look out for her in Geelong!!! :evil:

Sh!t. Same in Ballarat. Thats crap.
Not like its an easy bike to hide either.

Back