ULTRA SPEEDY BIKE ASSY, bottom of PAGE FOUR

Subfightr said:
SNAPPIT....an Ebike that can go 35 MPH? And if so is the 20lbs of pressure that you use safe for those speeds?ASSNA
SIR! I DO NOT GIVE INFORMATION TO LAW BRAKERS! PERIOD. LIGHT MY ROACH AND GO AWAY.
PS: jockstrap mailin' address for reid is 3901 hardie ave mia. fl. 33133. no bleach or soap wanted,
just the straps, m'ams.

Sgt.Friday Fife has spoke-

tightened.

:wink: :shock:

I said it CAN DO 35, it does not mean I do 35, I only do 35 when I am off roading with my 100 lb hard as a rock, break my balls no suspension beach cruiser Ebike. Thus the Jock/Cup you mentioned, I will be sure and send you one so you can eat your wheaties out of it.

Yep, I don't do 35 on the road, just like you are not blasted out of your mind at the moment. :roll:

I'm off to kick some submarine ass.

Thank you for the information btw :)

Reid, Your new nic, Barney Fife, is gonna stick. btw the police beating I mentioned was not the old news one.

John

[youtube]iIW1FEpGN2U[/youtube]
Sheriff Andy Taylor, just back from prisoner transport of Mr. Reid,
over to the main transfer facility for criminal suspect prosects; over yonder in Mt. Pilot.

About that song above: ain't that about the most heart-healing song, ever?
And YOU can play it yourselfes on your lips, or your guitar,
and the words, they went like this.
Barn will be back in a moment.
I have to peel the potatoes now for Aunt Bea.
WENDLA

Whispering
Here the ghosts in the moonlight
Sorrow doing a new dance
Through their bone, through their skin

Listening
To the souls in the fool's night
Fumbling mutely with their rude hands
And there's heartache without end

See the father bent in grief
The mother dressed in mourning
Sister crumbles, and the neighbors grumble
The preacher issues warnings

History
Little miss didn't do right
Went and ruined all the true plans
Such a shame. Such a sin.

Mystery
Home alone on a school night
Harvest moon over the blue land
Summer longing on the wind

Had a sweetheart on his knees
So faithful and adoring
And he touched me. And I let him love me.
So let that be my story

Listening
For the hope, for the new life
Something beautiful, a new chance
Hear its whispering
There again

NOW, about old tires and new tires, bike type vs. automobile of the era type:
THEY AIN'T NO DIFFERENT, not the, not to-day, not really.

TO FINISH YOUR ILL-E-GAL question:They ain't a lick of diffrence...still hand-made, still natural rubber,
only difference is superior fabric of modren sin..san.syththic, instead of Ge-or-gi-a Sea Island cotton,
which was THE best cotton anywhere from the world and England DEPENDED on our cotton
for her Mills brothers, spinnin' and all as they did, and Eng-glands, they (jockularly)
SUPPORTED the OLD SlAVERY south for that cotton, in particular.

'Gyption cotton and India cotton was and is INFERIOR. OK OK. Never de-gass.

AUTOS THEN RAN IN 1910 ON ID-DEN-TI-CAL type of tires, with more cotton biased plies,
of course, at speed of over a hundred miles per hour on the track ways!

SO, I would say, being the worlds XPERT, on all these matters,
given that Aunt Bea has mashed taters waitin' on the table for me
an' I gotta eat (munchies, ya know).

YES, you can run them Hanks on a 200 pound bisickle
all day long at fifty-four mph. JUST NOT IN MAYBERRY,
dingleberries for brains

(wink..sf is a smart cookie, with razor blades baked inside of him).

John in CR said:
Reid, Your new nic, Barney Fife, is gonna stick. btw the police beating I mentioned was not the old news one.
John
HA! Der yoke is hon you! Reid said he would not be back til next twensday mit DER SOCKET reid-port!

Danke you for not invoking more of hiss allies,
Watch out for der Ticos and Ticas and der tacos,

Herr Aflaschindernose

Now, just got the special BB removal socket from LBS.
Can now finish the Lime #2 just right, installing the de-glossed Freddy Fenders tonight.
Now I can have my Hank on the rear wheel again and I can ride through puddles and have FUN
and I can get some of my old verve back! I'm livin' large! SO ARE YOU. You just watch and
chime in and call me...

...MR. DIZZY (to-day), in a hurry to get the cleaning done
because it leaks from up there and...the storm is comin', and the bike shop
has the socket...and they are closin' at seven PM!
[youtube]iAsJVdh69ic[/youtube]
it was a good day!
I fear no chimbly!

:p

----
Excitin' BIKE stuff to come in pictures tonight as and when the work gets done.
Got all the fixings, tools, and two Limes to squeeze them, to make one PERFECT drink of automatic-shifting bike!

:roll: :lol: :wink: 8)

addendum at EST 9:42PM. I see myself. What an assholio! But it was, so some unknowable reason, a feel-good day.
Perhaps the mental boost gotten from talking to two, decent po-po dectectives, doing their jobs right. But, too,
remission is returning! I am so terribly out of shape I get tired so fast that I have to lean on a counter to support myself.
But I was excited because THE SOCKET had arrived. And that old chimney top leaks, and a storm may be coming. Can't afford
to BUY labor. I get dizzy with heights (not really, but...) WHAT an idiot to pressure clean up that high, and I could've just fainted
or mis-stepped. I am, indeed MR DIZZY, and very happy to have survived the job. Now the easy part in the AM: slather the chimney
with sealant and it will no longer leak and ruin the interior of Ernie's old house! Huzzah for "get 'er done". YOU TOO, you "get 'er done".

Still looking for the darned old crank puller.
Made another it snot much,
quick and filthy video, for self-consolation while hunting down that M.I.A. crank arm puller.
WMM is OK for this sort of work, but will not pull a crank arm. Need that bike tool to proceed toward...
...I think...which is to say: toward itsnotmuch. :roll:

Use proper tools? Sockets beat open ends, when you are not too lazy. :lol:

[youtube]mN6747EtEdk[/youtube]

ZOOOOOOT, get broad band, not for my crap,
but for that it opens up the entire world of girls
gone wild for older men! Really! I get letters galore
from the wimmen who admire my open ends! :lol:

Of course, I am a hunkaburnin prostate glandular stuff,
so no surprise, there!
:p

what's to be seen: how to remove the unique Lime's chain guard,
and get at the semi-inaccessible Shimano brainy shifter motor cover behind,
and then remove the rear OEM wheel and put on the HANK fitted OEM wheel and hub,
all ready to go, but also: make Planet Bike basic Freddy Fender fit first!
TBC.

WHERE is the crank puller???? Am stuck till I trip right over the thing!

:lol:

That is, if you don't like to see what's coming up on this page three.

I do not plan these things.

78 year old Ern is fully 100 feet away with a five year old low res digicam.

I aim the zero-angle nozzle right into God's eye.

He did not kill me for that gesture.

Might mean I'm OK in His gaze? Guise? Guys? WHO

gives a piss, anyway? :lol: :lol: :lol:

__________BACK_______TO_____________TOPIC____________soon as I can find the !($%Y@+@# crank puller!

:wink:

John in CR said:
Didn't you hear him whispering along with the rest of us? "jump... jump... jump...jump... jump!"

John :twisted:

All i heard was "DO A BACK FLIP " :p What the heck you doinz up on the roof with a hose Reid ;:-| Reminds me too...i was telling a mate here about your good self and the cost of living in Florida, more specifically yearly rates you pay i remembered it being outrageously expensive when you first mentioned it but couldnt recall the amount??

Serious for a minute and back O/T... glad the tool arrived Reid you shall be bicycling again in no time :)

KiM

^
Hi Guys! I am FIBBER McGEE again and I KNOW that crank puller is around here someplace.
While my lousy video segment uploads, you all might like to know just what a great mechanic I am!
http://www.archive.org/details/FibberMcGeeandMolly1945
I start old Mrs. Carstairs' lawn mower engine. Gosh, I'd almost forgot
what a genial-ious I am!
Prithee play segment #21? I have not heard it in many a year.
I just know that thing's gonna start right up again because I am MASTER of all METAL MONSTERS;
I am, yessirs, I never lie

down,

FIBBER

~~~~~

Molly says "HI ALL. Press that "foe" button before it's too late.
There's no other way of stopping Fibber McReid now!"

:roll:

Kim, you wrote, and I reply in squid-blue ink:
All i heard was "DO A BACK FLIP " :p

How did you know that Ernie benefits if I die--he gets a half million bucks of life insurance,
and there he was, filming me from his safe distance, advising: "REID, TAKE ANOTHER STEP BACKWARDS SO I CAN KEEP YOU IN FROCUS." :D

What the heck you doinz up on the roof with a hose Reid ;:-|

Seriously, the old chimney top leaks so bad and it just has to be fixed.
You can't get an honest roofer down here, at all...and I know just what and how to do it.
The insane thing is that =I am in no physical condition to be up there=, but today, I felt pretty good,
and the risk, slight, I think, was worth it: it made Ern happy that we are saving his house, one bit of deterioration at a time.
The money of that house is all tapped out: reverse mortgaged to the max. We live on "the interest of what we OWE." :|

Reminds me too...i was telling a mate here about your good self and the cost of living in Florida,
more specifically yearly rates you pay i remembered it being outrageously expensive when you
first mentioned it but couldnt recall the amount??

We have about no income ($400 per month total), but a fine old house that he can't be kicked from (reverse mortgages work that way),
but the maintenance...and the property taxes here: highest in all of florida, I think: nearly 20 grand per year to the dear, corrupt, City of Miami,
for property taxes they share with the county of Miami-Dade. It is killing not just us, but ALL home owners here on fixed incomes.
And the real estate market is deader'n a doornail in So. Flo. nowadays. So the game is to keep the house decent and not let it rot
and hope for a return of the days when a house can be sold for more than it is already mortgaged for. We'll take a tiny apartment, probably,
ere long....together, or split. Finances suck and ruin relationships. I talk too much too.

Serious for a minute and back O/T... glad the tool arrived Reid you shall be bicycling again in no time :)

Days like this one was, and nights like this one is, and friends like you always exemplify,
make my seeming-life-of-Riley,
really just almost bearable.
I am not well, but, gosh, I'm awfully tough, like Uncle Josh-u-way,,,, in a way.

Thanks, KiM,

R.

[youtube]l780xRoa1g0[/youtube]

You folks who are all poised to push the "foe" buttons, please STOP.
You'll miss out on seeing my WoNdErFul Eduincational Einstein Penguin videos!

Now that YT offers "audio swap", I can make motion pitchers that crack and break
but have no "reid" noises; only FREE, PRO BONER, MOOSIC.

The 'Silent' FLIM ERA is now returned. Whoopie!

NB: it takes, often several hours, for a YT viddy to get its "audioswap" processed.

Meanwhile, I'm tired. Did too much.

Must cauk-seal the chimney top in this AM, before I turn in for sleep.
But this past day was the best day I've enjoyed since my life fell apart, truly, on last Nov. the sixth.
And before that, I was dying, fast, most definitely, of fulminating SLE. NOW I AM OFF OF DEATH ROW.
And I can laugh and have fake "rows" with my buddies and "foes". I'm just so joyed. Sane, sober and joyously alive!
and THEN, being STUFU, i am spinning it and stop, and start spinning it in the wrong direction!
NO wonder it seemed to be an endless thread!

Expert Bike Mechanics, LAUGH! But,,,, you know what? because of the next two videos,
not a one of the millions of "I can't screw a lightbulb" types, will not KNOW how to remove a modern BB nut,
and can thumb noses at you: "I know how to screw, after all, thanks to assholio reid, MY HERO.
HE IS LEFT HAND CROSS THREADING RIGHT NOW. Ha ha!"

:wink:

[youtube]nzfZ-dYOhig[/youtube]

Not funny. Learn by doing.
It is mandatory to remove the LIME chain-guard in order gain access to the box cover,
to =set the manual= "N" adjustment of the Shimano brainy-box.

You who have video, see that a special socket is needed to un-capture the chain-guard.
No one but bike experts know that this nut is LEFT HAND THREAD. I am a "don't read bike repair manuals", type of fool.

Now, finally I get that nut off...and the chain guard is STILL not free to remove.
Why? The CHROME trim, so Ipod-Kool, must be removed. BUT HOW?
It turns out to be a snap-on affair. It is not intuitive, this step. It must be taught.

But this self-lesson is not readily apprehended, esp. by a vision-impaired person.
NO Lime-specific shop manual exists.

The video above shows the g-d thing finally pop off.

Now I can, tomorrow, make the =mechanical= "N" shimano adjustment.
And that is a literal snap to do, an easy ratchet back and fro; video will show in five seconds, then.

AND comes the electronic "pot" adjustment. It integrates, too with the mechanical length of the shifter cable.

LIME#2 is clearly of the same batch as LIME#1: NEITHER bike shifted, out of the box, nor from the store.
They are bike experts, but none have worked on this failure-of-marketers, Shimano system. They don't know....

GIANT makes a Suede model using the very same drop-in Shimano "Coasting" system of manual, geared hub, automatically shifted.
I went to Mack Cycle yesterday. The nice man let me ride the sample Suede around the lot. It did not shift. At all. It was in permanent
second gear. No first, no third.

WHY? Because Shimano has poorly set-up these well-designed things, and the poor makers (Giant and Trek) in this case, offer no assistance.
In the Trek example, the bowden cable is about one quarter of an inch too long. A shim must be made to compensate to "shorten" the effective
cable length, in order to allow the system to work, even AFTER doing the hard-to-get-into Brain Box, mechanical "N" adjustment.
It is a wind-up, wind out rotary-stepper motor, if that makes sense.

Be not confused: that slotted "pot" is also called the "N" adjustment by Shimano, for insane reason unknown to self.

Of these two bikes I have now ridden (Lime Lite, and Giant basic Suede with Coaster shifting by Shimano,
I think I much prefer the LIME, even though its shifter box-brain is a bear to get into. It is a "better bike" in the looks department.
That's just my call. Both bikes are virtually identical, right down to the hemi-hub caps.

The Suede I rode yesterday is a unisex type, easy to swing over the leg, moreso than the mens' LIME.
But it has a pogo-stick seat post (feh!) and, in blue, it looks sort of "girly". And it does not shift.
BUT, its shifter box is fully exposed for easy adjustment.

LIME shines in the style and "I'm a GUY" bike dept. It is not "cutie pie" It's just bike-looking and nobody will think you a fairy
for riding a Lime.

But the damned things do not work, not from the rows of them in bike shops, nor from the box, assembled by self,
NOT until one, two, or three basic, vital adjustments are made.

I am still very glad to have the Lime. It has been a learning experience.
Thumbs up. And wait till I do some more video of the set-up and the fender fitting,

and with its Hank Slicks and hand-rubbed-dull, Freddy Fenders, it is a "don't mess with me" male statement.
And it's fun to ride and without technical flaw, really, but that it does, inherently, make a slight ratchet-click sound,
even while pedaling, not just when coasting.

More to come. Will be funny at times.
Obviously, I enjoy playing the technical clown.

But here is my heroine; she's my next-best of being Nick Lucas.
I can't be either one of these souls
[youtube]FruHmR3O9q4[/youtube]
She is an anodyne for what fails us

Therefore, I signed off, tuckered and resigned, dedicating myself as fake Lee Morse,
singing for my most favorite boy, nicobie. He can't have me, though, sorry! :twisted:

-----
to come: some more stuff, good interesting stuff, and a video side by side "review" of Lime and of that Suede at Mack Cycle.

Next form:

Have to say Reidy i prefer when you talk on the videos and explain what your doing rather than the music and text....That said was still a very informative video that should be helpful to others with a Lime

KiM

AussieJester said:
Have to say Reidy i prefer when you talk on the videos and explain what your doing rather than the music and text....That said was still a very informative video that should be helpful to others with a Lime

KiM
Thank you Kim, I see your point.
I am nothing much, if not immodest. Yesssss, :roll: the lack of my Radio Announcer,
smooth and oozing voice, makes Trick Daddy look like a pimp for the proverbial black seegar.

Just woke up. Did too much "work" yesterday. Must climb the chimney and slather grey,
even though the sun is out and the sun is not my friend any more.

Perhaps tonight I can get on with the LIME Stuff. I want to get that rear fender fitted
and the Hank'ed rear wheel. I will make a talking video, but you know, I'm just using that old
red Casio. It was good enough to catch a thief, so, audio-wise, it's good enough to catch me at my own
Trick Daddy game. Seriously, I hope these videos save others from shying away from Lime, and doing their own work
on that neat bike.

----
IT will be interesting if I can take LIME2 to Mack Cycle for a side by side comparison to their girly-boy Suede.
I'll use a new-on-the-way $170 digicam (see new thread). It's being gotten, thanks to Ernie's credit card,
because after the gas station horror, I want to always carry a true, point and shoot, video cam.
The new thread will be about cameras and what kind and why you chose this-or-that.

I am getting basic with the camera, so it's going to be HD, but basic. It must survive living in my pants pocket,
or mounting to the ebike for adventure tours.

For nicobie, whom I love to kid now:

nicobie: "Hello big boy! Is that a pistol in your pocket, or are you just glad to see me?"
(Mae West's famous line. It's a joke on nicobie: he is no blonde...except for inside the head! ha ha!

Bother love to all, again,
Reid, livin' large, or, too high off the very real and hard ground.
Must go slather grey goop on chimbly top now.

Real good tech stuff later! Have a nice day or Eve, depending on your preferences!

I met a girl named Eve one time. She offered me a h'apple.
And when I took a bite of it, well, then! Things began to Snapple!

*non USA readers: is "Snapple" a brand name for fruity-natural soft, bottled drinks, there where you are, yet, yet?

Reason for why I asked is obvious: the green verselet makes no sense otherwise.
Likewise you have to know a bit of "Cockney": the most disrespected, yet intelligent and noble of all English parlances.
" Mr. 'enery 'inggns 'as taught me to talk, like a right an' proper lady, which I h'is; an' if you disrespect me, I'll knock out your bloomin' last teeth, I will!"
Australia was virtually re-formed by displaced Cockney-types. They take no shite from ANYBODY.
Witness our KiM, below: the legless skink-skank Wonder of Oz.

But, too, frictional Eliza did much; not doo'd little.

[youtube]tVbUaYETisQ[/youtube]

'God' bless you and keep you, Irish, dear Shaw!

The famous Irish author George Bernard Shaw.
"A lifetime of happiness! No man alive could bear it; it would be hell on earth." (GBS)

O famoso autor irlandês George Bernard Shaw.
"Uma vida inteira de felicidade! Ninguém agüentaria; seria o inferno na terra." (GBS)

Reid Welch said:
I'm just using that old
red Casio. It was good enough to catch a thief

Look forward to the next instalment...have you heard anything regarding the thief? ie. was he captured ?

My ears pricked up last night when i heard the news "Miami police officer draws gun on man mistaken for thief" hahaa i immediately thought of you, thought "oh know...not again poor Reid" hehee

KiM

p.s don't go falling off the roof i still waiting to see the underwater expedition damnit!

Hi Kim,

The young man was picked up very quickly, Officer Hagan told me at my home, that day.
My work was not responsible for the apprehension: it was that Drano got the guy's tag number
and the employee witnesses all described his Buick. So, he is in custody. I am sorry for him;
it's a terrible place where he is right now. Been there myself. It's hell. Talked to Drano's Hatian
co-workers. He is fine and is enjoying, I hope, his "hero" status. He took all the risk, really.
I hope my red cam's video can help in the case to come--I hope the robber can be "forgiven" and
not do hard time, but be released. He is a student, and never has been in trouble with the law.

Was going to open a new thread. Have not worked on LIME2 again since my last silly postings.

But, having the "camera instead of a gun" in my pocket, and wanting a "HD" point and shoot...

time for a new thread. What do you guys use for your ebike videos?

New thread time. Won't be "reidish"; won't be jockular.

Thanks, KiM. More about the Lime later?

Reid Welch said:
time for a new thread. What do you guys use for your ebike videos?

Good to hear they got the fella...

As for what i use...well i only have my Canon A630 digital 8MP camera with video mode on it. It's
not the best for taking videos but as far as a "point and shoot" camera it would have to be up
there with some of the better models IMO....I would LOVE to get a dedicated video camera
unfortunately though one cant have everything as such a video camera is sacrificed in favour of
other luxuries at this point in time

KiM

Myself in blue between KiM's lines:
AussieJester said:
Reid Welch said:
No replies to this thread until THE SOCKET arrives!

.... i bet you cant resist hehehe .... So Reidy my skink loving Floridianian buddy...Uhm..
.you still didn't tellz me whats up with the electric how come your not riding it and yur back on the Lime?

The Stealth Cruiser took a header. I got sick and have not gotten back around to repairing all its damages, minor.

i aint been here for 4-5 months and well, apologies pal i had a look through the thread but its gone
from a extremely well written tutorial for the beginner to well...i don't really know buddy,
theres stuff about everything but your build in your worklog and i lost when you stopped talking
about your bike and when you started talking about other things that had nothing to do with the build :-S

The Stealth Cruiser thread will be back in due time. LIME is my focus for now: a manual, auto-shifting wonder of challenges;
it will help me gain some aerobic capacity, lost for some time now, and it is fresh and new and a gadget-lover's delight.
Crashed Lime #1 (t-boned, not my fault), and now, am working on Lime#2. When it's perfected, then I get back to the Stealth Cruiser thread.
And it will be all good.

Anyhow, if you (pr anyone for that matter that knows the answer) could just pop down a line or two
NO MORE REQUIRED Please... Lol outlining the whereabouts of the electric?
is it still in your possession i guess maybe not? seeing you bought this new Lime?

I have three inoperable bikes at this time of writing. One Lime will be on the road, shortly.
The Stealth Cruiser ebike will make waves not too long after, maybe in a month or two.
No rush. I cannot rush. Health. You know about these things that happen...

Peace and good health SIR

Quadruple good wishes for you, too, SIRE,
Am sort of lost when you are not here at ES.
I miss our good old cussing-fits of fun!

The Lime continues to fascinate me.
Here is the prior video. All motion and loud YT music that fits:
[youtube]nzfZ-dYOhig[/youtube]

If I recall, you rather prefer the talking videos?
If so, then what appears below rather fits that bill (oh nooooooo) :wink:

[youtube]Rt5Js4YR9BU[/youtube]

----

Oh, man, I know I'm no great shakes (except in making a digicam shake...THANK YOU, OFFICER X-MAN :) ),
but maybe it's just that I'm crabby-attituded when just waking up (it's 3PM here)

BUT WHOLLY UCKO! THAT "DEMO" ABOVE IS ENTIRELY STUPID AND KILLS SHIMANO'S PRODUCT.

More later....beginning to per-cue-late here..... The TEAPOT is steaming and ready to pour onto SHIMANO, the teabag.

Oh jeez. Funny. I'm so stupid, but I'm not that stupid. I think I will "steal" the video above,
(pirate for a purpose), reload it to YT and annotate it with my bloody spleen!

PS: I hate his legs :lol: :lol: :lol:
And, that Lime, the way they've mic'd it, it sounds like a bloody dump truck,
that bike, the noises...ach! terrrrrrrible!

I wonder what dear old Herr Aflaschindernose vould zay?

"DREK"

H.A.

addendums, probably temporary.

It's an old video, 2007. Mr. Robertson has perhaps been fired since then. We can only hope.
Nice guy.
Does not know HOW TO SELL the product,
as in "why would I want such a thing?"; that question is not addressed at all.

=His saddle height is set way too low, and with his forty year old shorts...
...he looks like a mutant six year old settin' on that bike, like a thinner version of Pugsley from The Munsters,
with a glued-on school stage play fake beard. Sorry!

I'm snorting out chocolate skim milk from my nose.
Not pretty, myself, either, oh god! But...(laughing)...but I'm SUPPOSED to be the loser here:
unemployable and ugly and stupid...and HE's the head honcho for Shimano USA? SOMETHING IS WRONG.
THERE IS NO GOD AFTER ALL, I mean, is that proof, contrasting the two of us, or not???? :lol: :lol: :lol:

='and this is where the bell crank iz.'

Whut? Like this?
[youtube]7boNOrs-v4g[/youtube]
( better movie than you'd tink. Excellent product, no lemon)

=++++++++++++COMEDY+++++++++++++++++++++

Hello, Dear Potential Consumers of late 2009!
I am Randy Draper, new Pressident of Shimano, USA!
I am back here to tell you exciting things! I am in charge of
selling our brand new 2007 SHIMANO COASTING Technology!

FOUR HUNDRED MILES UP A VOLCANO, on just one re-charge of amphetamine!
This bike is three-speeds, manual, internal geared, but...it SHIFTS ITSELF!
How kool is that! I shift myself, too! You jerks don't know what you're missing!
VOLOCANOs are TALL. And this Shimano Coasting system goes VERY FAST

on the downhills.

Your pal, returned to E.S.,

(fake) Randy Draper,
New President of Shimano, USA

-----------

Where, prithee, is DEAFSCOOTER?
Can he be induced to do a Lime review? :evil:

Back