** UPDATED** NEW! Endless Sphere Forum Member Map.

Hey IC57. We are about 5 hours away but I have no way to carry our two giant trikes to Atlanta. I would love to ride those trails with you but we are old slow folks. Any suggestions?
otherDoc

what a great thread!! me so lonely :lol: hey Miles there are more than this in the UK arent there, I agree everyone should be PMed and made to post up, they can just post to the rough area no need to go to the house :lol:

docnjoj said:
Hey IC57. We are about 5 hours away but I have no way to carry our two giant trikes to Atlanta. I would love to ride those trails with you but we are old slow folks. Any suggestions?
otherDoc

Ive been thinking about a trip to visit some member. There is BlueStreak In South Florida. There is you in Southern Alabama. Apparently there is someone else in Northern Alabama. I dont mind riding out somewhere. But its a big trip for me to come that way and same for you. We got our "Boxes" they are good on gas but its still gonna be 100 buck round trip ...atleast.

knoxie said:
what a great thread!! me so lonely :lol: hey Miles there are more than this in the UK arent there, I agree everyone should be PMed and made to post up, they can just post to the rough area no need to go to the house :lol:

Yeah, I just zoomed into the right city and put my pin in the middle, didn't see a need to get it any closer as I'm moving across town soon anyway. I should be pretty close to you Damcard when I move. Maybe I can help get your bike working. :D

Excellent idea of the map icecube57. I agree it should be stickied.

Gary

hey Ice we are within 10 posts of each other spooky :? whos gonna make 2000 first mr DD :mrgreen: I started before you but much like Jeremy I took the dogs and went fishing for a while, but I came back but left Bob Mccree to do some more fishing though, god bless bob 8) come back Bob we miss ya!!

Awesome thread Greg. I think it goes well with this. I will copy your link into the first post.

Pinned!
Great idea IC.
There's a beer company here in Aus that has a similar service for home brewers.

Done. Feelin a bit lonely as well- the only west aussie so far. Maybe the others are out riding instead of wasting time infront of the computer...

The map defaults to New Zealand hanging off the side :( ...
We do actually exist down here you know :lol:

I'm on there now.

Flagged. Nice to know who's close by :)
~KF

Pinned!

andynogo said:
Done. Feelin a bit lonely as well- the only west aussie so far. Maybe the others are out riding instead of wasting time infront of the computer...
Haha is this where i sing michael jackson's "You are not alone, i am here with you" lol.
There are a few WA boys on here - yourself, myself, AussieJester - KiM, Sico - Simon, 1000w - Matt, Jonescg - Chris and a few other boys we met on the last group ride :)

Paul :D

That reminds me, we need to organise another group ride before (if at this rate) the weather turns ugly for winter! :wink:

Haha is this where i sing michael jackson's "You are not alone, i am here with you" lol.
There are a few WA boys on here - yourself, myself, AussieJester - KiM, Sico - Simon, 1000w - Matt, Jonescg - Chris and a few other boys we met on the last group ride :)
[youtube]pAyKJAtDNCw[/youtube]

icecube57 said:
[youtube]pAyKJAtDNCw[/youtube]
LMAO!!!! :lol:

andynogo said:

No your not alone if you are in Perth, I stuck an october '10 group ride photo in and seems to cover others and trying to move it north or south is not easy, I think if all the Perthites pin in the same spot it could get messy

I know I'm not alone in Perth- it was more that no other Perthites had posted up on the map..... but it sparked an amusing thread so it's all good! As for rides- well I've got the bike and components but broke my hand the other week so won't be assembling for a while! Darn it!

Being alone in perth is something you would be used to.
Since its so fricking far from civilization :)

Very true Tincan :) Where abouts in Brissy are ya? I lived in Ashgrove and Newmarket for 29yrs before moving over here 3yrs ago...

Paul :D

I usually live in the CBD but staying with a friend at the moment out at Cleveland.

Back