V-POWER 48V 15AH LiFePo4 Electric Bicycle Battery

DUEY

1 µW
On my last ride I noticed a big drop in power, so I checked my battery and found a cell that was reading zero.
I opened the pack and found 14 batteries that are at zero. I need to replace the VALENCE SAPHION 3.2v batteries they are marked IFR-18650EC WU2486S 10402022.
Can anyone recommend a compatible battery? I do not know if they are 1500mAh or what.
Thanks for the help.
Duey

Omg not vpower!!! Ahhhhhh!. Those packs are huge rip offs. Did you buy it on eBay? How long ago?

Not sure where to get that exact cell, but cheap lifepo4 cells such as you have in that pack are common on ebay. Brand may not matter much, since they are not high quality. You won't find worse cells easy, so any brand should work equally well. Or depending on your pov, equally poor.

You might want to get with Dnmun, and see if you have any reasons to suspect the bms caused it. No immediate reason to suspect that, but some tests would be a good idea to see if the bms is constantly discharging that cell group.

I'm too stupid to give the directions for that test.

usually the parallel strap short out to the case on the Vpower cells since there is no insulating cardboard layer between the strap and the case.

you should take the pack apart and show some pictures of the strap on the anode side of that row and if we can fix it for you that is the only way.

you can use it as 15S too.

Back