[$89 plus shipping. USA BASED] 48v 15ah 720wh 60A Li-Ion Battery, 2500 mAh cells, 13s6p configuration

Hello everyone.
Here's another great deal for unused Li-Ion batteries. We have about 70 of these and we sell on other platforms as well so I expect them to be bought out pretty fast.
Specs below.

Condition: New, never used (batteries were stored in a warehouse since November 2022 so some degradation is expected, but not more than %5 or moneyback guarantee)
Manufacturer: SCUD
Enclosure and protection: Hard industrial plastic, scratch and impact resistant. Honeycomb cell holders and anti-vibration silicone between cells to reduce damage overtime. Water resistant silicone insulation. Metal screws holding together the cell holders and hard plastic shell)
Length : 9.87 inches ( 9 and 14/16 or 25.08 cm)
Height: 5.62 inches ( 5 and 10/16 or 14.28 cm)
Width: 2.81 inches ( 2 13/16 or 7.13 cm)
Weight: 8.7lbs
Voltage: 48v
Capacity: 15aH
Watt hours: 720
BMS: 60a (Low Voltage/Overcharge/Temperature/Current output and Short Circuit protection, power equalization output)
Discharge rate: 60 amps continuous 90 peak (720 continuous or 1400w peak)
Max Charge rate: 4a
Limited Charging Voltage: 54.6V
Charging time: 5 hours
Cycle life: ~800-1200 full charge and discharge cycles (gentle use) or 500-800 cycles if used regularly
Configuration: 13 series 6 parallel
Cell type: INR18650-25R 2450mAh
Amount of cells: 78
Chemistry: Lithium - Ion
Connectors: xt60 + 2 pin for battery meter

Does not come with a charger

1.png4.png3.png5.png2.png

Hello everyone.
Here's another great deal for unused Li-Ion batteries. We have about 70 of these and we sell on other platforms as well so I expect them to be bought out pretty fast.
Specs below.

Condition: New, never used (batteries were stored in a warehouse since November 2022 so some degradation is expected, but not more than %5 or moneyback guarantee)
Enclosure and protection: Hard industrial plastic, scratch and impact resistant. Honeycomb cell holders and anti-vibration silicone between cells to reduce damage overtime. Water resistant silicone insulation. Metal screws holding together the cell holders and hard plastic shell)
BMS: 60a (Low Voltage/Overcharge/Temperature/Current output and Short Circuit protection, power equalization output)
Cycle life: ~800-1200 full charge and discharge cycles (gentle use) or 500-800 cycles if used regularly

View attachment 336861View attachment 336860View attachment 336859View attachment 336858View attachment 336857
If i had 2s 2p , 38ah at 96 volt would it work for motorcycle 8 kw hub motor?

Depends on the controller, but in theory two of these can output 96v x 60a = 5500w approximately. Would not recommend.

You can get 4 of those and it will be enough. I can make you a discount for 4. You can even get the cheaper ones($89 15ah ones) , the range will be less but the power output will be enough.

Depends on the controller, but in theory two of these can output 96v x 60a = 5500w approximately. Would not recommend.

You can get 4 of those and it will be enough. I can make you a discount for 4. You can even get the cheaper ones($89 15ah ones) , the range will be less but the power output will be enough.
What price for 4 19.2ah shipped to 30043 ? i got nd96850 fardriver

Still have these? I'd like 3 of them if they are 2022, helping a buddy out locally get his project up and running.

How do we get an invoice to buy these?
Send me a pm with your email in it and I will send you a PayPal invoice that you can pay with your PayPal or any major credit\debit cards.
Hello I would like to buy two batteries please let me know how you prefer payment
Same here, send me a dm with your email and I’ll invoice you. Shipping next day.

Hello everyone.
Specs below.

View attachment 336861View attachment 336860View attachment 336859View attachment 336858View attachment 336857
Do you still have any of these for sell?

FWIW I'm very happy with my two batteries.

I messaged him on Thursday and I sent the money and have to get to get a reply so hopefully he responds soon
I got a couple of batteries from them, but there was wire/connector damage. I messaged them on October 13 but have not heard back.

I got a couple of batteries from them, but there was wire/connector damage. I messaged them on October 13 but have not heard back.
When he say the invoice did he have any point ask for mailing address? I don't know how he's supposed to shoot me the batteries without knowing my address

If you use paypal, your address will be in the payment info. It's been my experience that most sellers accepting electronic payments like that will only ship to the address that comes in that info, so that they aren't sending items to someone misusing someone else's account. ;) Whenever I have wanted something sent to a different address, I had to change it in the payment method's settings pages before making the payment.

Don't know for sure about this seller, or whatever your payment method is, though.

If you use paypal, your address will be in the payment info. It's been my experience that most sellers accepting electronic payments like that will only ship to the address that comes in that info, so that they aren't sending items to someone misusing someone else's account. ;) Whenever I have wanted something sent to a different address, I had to change it in the payment method's settings pages before making the payment.

Don't know for sure about this seller, or whatever your payment method is, though.
Thank you I honestly don't care where it's shipped I just didn't know how he was going to get the battery to me because I wasn't aware my address is provided to him with my payment. It's still a little concerning I haven't heard from him since Thursday but I have faith I receive what I paid for

Sorry, was out of the office for the weekend.

It looks like we’re having issues with usps again, the packages were picked up by the carrier.
I’ll call them and ask about the shipment, once again apologies for the delay.

Back