[$89 plus shipping. USA BASED] 48v 15ah 720wh 60A Li-Ion Battery, 2500 mAh cells, 13s6p configuration

This document on page 10 outlines some of the details
unfortunately there is no link to this document. What document are you reffering to?

The document I cite is online @https://pe.usps.com/text/pub52/pub52c3_028.htm
349.222 Lithium-ion (Rechargeable) Cells and Batteries — Domestic

Small consumer-type lithium-ion cells and batteries (also called secondary lithium cells or batteries) like those used to power cell phones and laptop computers are only mailable domestically under the following conditions. See 622 or IMM 135.6 when mailing batteries internationally or to and from APO/FPO/DPO destinations.

1 General. The following additional restrictions apply to the mailability of all secondary lithium-ion or lithium polymer cells and batteries:
1 The watt-hour rating must not exceed 20 Wh per cell.
2 The watt-hour rating must not exceed 100 Wh per battery.

Later floyd

Holy hot smoking research Batman, was that a properly researched response?

Just had to hand out a Huzzah brother, Always nice to see a response that does things like show thought ant research...

Now if I can just manage to stop commenting when.. ooh, are those shiney flowers?

Hey anyone got a camera?

--L

unfortunately there is no link to this document. What document are you reffering to?

Small consumer-type lithium-ion cells and batteries (also called secondary lithium cells or batteries) like those used to power cell phones and laptop computers are only mailable domestically under the following conditions. See 622 or IMM 135.6 when mailing batteries internationally or to and from APO/FPO/DPO destinations.

1 General. The following additional restrictions apply to the mailability of all secondary lithium-ion or lithium polymer cells and batteries:

Later floyd

There was a DEA agent who got into trouble for selling handguns without any identity checks online. He did it through a forum for a few years, if memory serves, before the agency asked him to stop. He didn't stop. Last I heard they still hadn't arrested him.

Point is, I doubt anybody cares enough to bother finding him and building a case against him. Better things to do with their time. So is it really illegal if nobody wants to stop you? That's rhetorical, obviously it is; long story short, I say let him make a living if he wants to. Er, the battery guy, not the handgun guy :cautious:

Later floyd
The document that was posted showing the shipping restrictions.

THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO THOSE THAT ARE CERTIFIED AND TRAINED HAZMAT SHIPPERS.
-Signed,
Someone who works at a second life storage/battery recycler who has received some of the training in order to become HazMat Certified (but it costs about $800 so might not officially get it)

Later floyd

This might be it.

Why not forward tracking info when you cut the invoice? Solves a lot of issues when people can do for themselves

I would order a couple since my delivery is gonna be a few weeks still. But no shipping link, long delays. Will wait for my guy

would this seller be affiliated with american-electric.co?

cuz if so, i ordered something weeks ago and it hasn't shipped and various attempts to contact the company thru the website and email haven't been responded to.

I swear, if I can't get a decent price on cels I am gonna order a pallet of them. I have a shipper that has offered a decent rate, and if I buy 6000... ::laughing;:

IN any case, yes, dead serious, paying $10 is just not gonna happen. The cost to manufacture a good cel is still around a dollar, I figure the factory deserves a reasonable cut, and the MOQ is 5k units, I understand they cap a single pallet at 6k, so either 6k or 10... Either way, I am getting mighty tired of having to scrounge to build things.

Back