Vetelia Electric Bikes

LockH

1 PW
Ummm.. Started out in Victoria BC Canada, then sta
Seen posted just now on another local (to me) web forum for ebikes:
A pleasure to be in touch with you, great to know about Toronto Riders Association.

My name is Emilio Sosa and I am Co founder and CEO of Vetelia Electric Bikes, a company founded in Leon Mexico and now in process of reincorporation into Canada, our plans for next months are establish our Headquarters in Toronto and we keep working with our factory in Leon Mexico.

Right now we are opening our sales in the USA and Canada, and would be a pleasure to have a meeting with you guys, to present our products and of course our capabilities as a company.

Check this out: www.vetelia.com/Canada

Right now we are the most important ebike company in Latin American and we are working with big police enforcement teams, transit enforcement, companies with delivery services and with transnational corporations improving they´re quality of transportation.

Let me know if is possible to have a meeting with you guys, this days.

We have 5 demo bikes, would be great have a few test drives with you, the experts of Toronto. biggrin

Kind regards.

"... with our factory in Leon Mexico". Kinda fun.
giphy-1.gif_480x270.gif

http://www.vetelia.com/Canada/

"Totally charged in 2.5 hrs"??? [Suspicious Lights flashing]

Anyway. TBA
L

This company was spamming the forums with fake reviews last year, and were banned and ads removed. Hopefully they don't try to respond to your post here cuz they won't be allowed back.

Ouch AW. Obviously did not know that/have forgotten. [sigh] (Will keep this in mind. Tks)

I wouldn't be surprised if almost no one (other than mods) knew they were doing it; we nipped it in the bud pretty quick. :)

They wouldn't even respond when we asked them about it.

Back