waste of time. don't bother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
whoever silverreach is
it is against ES rules to call any member names and it is clear the case here.
This thread is NOT in Toxic Discussion subforum where such style is obviously permitted.
the point is that it is important HOW you make your point , what coarse language you use .
I know he wrote what he wrote , nonsense.
Before we know ES can become rude free "for all" with rules not obeyed?

miro13car said:
whoever silverreach is
it is against ES rules to call any member names and it is clear the case here.
This thread is NOT in Toxic Discussion subforum where such style is obviously permitted.
the point is that it is important HOW you make your point , what coarse language you use .
I know he wrote what he wrote , nonsense.
Before we know ES can become rude free "for all" with rules not obeyed?

Worth noting that silverrich1 (in various guises) has been the cause of more hostility on this forum than pretty much anyone else recently. Not surprising that this daft attempt at trolling ends up causing a bit of angst. In my view, and, I suspect that of some others, he should have been moderated a long time ago.

If you doubt this, then just look through some of the posts from him, look at some of the insults he's bandied about, then decide for yourself how you think he should be treated here.

Yes right Jeremy, maybe if you put it in contest of history of his postings which I didn't read very many that's right.
But when new member comes in and read such reaction to non correct technical info that other story also.
You must agree that keeping ANY forum civilized is not easy task for moderators for sure.
And
Should 1000s of posts entiteld you to something?
I prefer to concentrate on technical stuff myself.

miro13car said:

You shouldn't be reading this trolls complete utter copy-n-paste random bullshit then.

liveforphysics said:
miro13car said:

You shouldn't be reading this trolls complete utter copy-n-paste random bullshit then.

LOL exactamundo.

"miro13car" ..........a username that itself might be worth looking at.

The guy I am being "rude" to threatened to take this forum down, tried to sell junk, plagiarized forum content, did you know that?

The Mighty Volt said:
What a plagiarizing, day-dreaming bell-end.

http://www.nadersadek.co.uk/

"It will be assaulted by the elements, It will be ravaged by time and it will be destroyed by the user. BUT, if you Stick to the little rules, Overbuild everything, and test, review, revise, repeat. It will last." Nader Sadek

:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

That quote is familiar... dafuq is wrong with this guy? I have never seen so much plagiarism and blatant lies crammed into such a small space in my life.

hrm.. there's one of me... and there's quite a few of you... so I get one shot at this...so here it goes.
I AM SORRY I caused offence to anyone, I did not mean any harm to any of you, I grew and matured from my teens, and, thinking I'd contribute to some of the things on here, decided to help out! :) I think some-times... people take the 'endless-sphere' bubble a little too seriously... this is a forum that is meant to have some nonsense, and farfle, I do like your slogan, and I was scratching my head one evening trying to figure out what to write into the website, and I remembered your quote! and I couldn't remember your username!

Anyway I am sorry, let's be grown up about this and stop hurling insults at specifically me... so I called some people names... look at what THemightycunt did to me in return... you live ... etc... no broken bones...
some of the people who have posted specifically here..on the forum have caused problems but they like to sugarcoat this, cold-snobbing 'noobs' and turning their noses up at newer members... so maybe the best thing to do is not to do this any more and try and help noobs out, got an engineering qualification? that's great! don't just stand there posing! :D the way I see it, we're all going to enjoy racing ebikes, we're all going to be stuck with this hobby, so let's try and maximize our separate skill sets and get along a little more than usual and make this place the great place it is.
with my best wishes...etc... let's all be calm, hurling insults is no way to fix issues, if you've got a problem, address it to me, specifically by PM, so we can resolve it and have a happy ending.

free-sexy-smileys-944.gif

Hey, NovemberSierra78, how was MIT? :D

Hey.. Traolach Kaye.we already discussed this... https://6002x.mitx.mit.edu/ go take the free course :D I don't see you having a 'law practice' like it says on your linked-in you liar http://ie.linkedin.com/pub/traolach-kaye/0/886/195 :D

The Mighty Volt said:
Hey, NovemberSierra78, how was MIT? :D

I use to work in one. In fact my change from Law to Engineering is well documented. You must surely remember all those times you mailed me begging for help on routine assignments a child could complete?

So,you admit finally to being Nader Sadek, aka NovemberSierra78, the guy who went around thieving peoples work and passing it off as your own? Selling those dodgy batteries? Having your ebay listings deleted because they were crap and rubbish and fake?

And now this...plagiarizing somebody elses saying and passing it off as your own. Copy-Pasting nonsense onto the forum. Pretending to have batteries. Please.

Call out to Greenford, West London, some day.

And you remember when you asked me questions about chain-driven ebikes, come now, I'm not evil and neither are you, I was young, and mistakes can sometimes happen, you've made them, as have I (goot), those cells went to a good member on this forum who is still using them on his 24v... THey were junk after what the acid did to them, but, he was happy with the warnings I gave him about them
I do not see an issue with fixing our differences instead of arguing all the time. well done on going forward with an engineering degree, I went down that path and I'm having to pay most of my income on a degree to reskill.

The Mighty Volt said:
I use to work in one. In fact my change from Law to Engineering is well documented. You must surely remember all those times you mailed me begging for help on routine assignments a child could complete?
Pretending to have batteries. Please.

silverrich1 said:
And you remember when you asked me questions about chain-driven ebikes, come now, I'm not evil and neither are you, I was young, and mistakes can sometimes happen, you've made them, as have I (goot), those cells went to a good member on this forum who is still using them on his 24v...
I do not see an issue with fixing our differences instead of arguing all the time. well done on going forward with an engineering degree, I went down that path and I'm having to pay most of my income on a degree to reskill.

The Mighty Volt said:

No, you are probably not Evil, in fact I have commended your efforts before. But you should have learned from the previous incidents. Instead, you seem to prefer to repeat them. I don't wish anybody bad but when I see repeated instances of plagiarizing...I have to ask myself. Why did you post that garbage here? Why did you post nonsense about Pb reactions in a LiFePo4 cell? Looking to get a rise out of the forum?

Well, it's achieved something after all, that wrong formula...it's gathered the people who had a problem with me and I think we might fix this after all, as for plagiarizing... well... half of my law class did this in land law 2, it's just what we lawyers do. You should know this. I'll try to write my own stuff I suppose, lesson learnt, and the purpose is served.

The Mighty Volt said:
silverrich1 said:
And you remember when you asked me questions about chain-driven ebikes, come now, I'm not evil and neither are you, I was young, and mistakes can sometimes happen, you've made them, as have I (goot), those cells went to a good member on this forum who is still using them on his 24v...

The Mighty Volt said:

No, you are probably not Evil, in fact I have commended your efforts before. But you should have learned from the previous incidents. Instead, you seem to prefer to repeat them. I don't wish anybody bad but when I see repeated instances of plagiarizing...I have to ask myself. Why did you post that garbage here? Why did you post nonsense about Pb reactions in a LiFePo4 cell? Looking to get a rise out of the forum?

Nader said:
because of many questions over bottle batteries, here you can see how I built the batteries:

http://www.nalizadeh.com/ebike/pics/pics/koga/koga.html

tkm008.jpg

Nader :D

Could you put this page up again? Not everyone in North America needs a 20AH pack. I've been getting by fine with my 30km round trip in North Vancouver with a 5.8AH Hobbyking Zippy Pack with some hills too in North Vancouver. It can pretty much make a round trip without peddling, but I do, and I usually have a half charged pack when I get home.

nice bikes!!! the most stealthy ever. your links to the battery builds wont open can you post some info and pics here.

IMO this would be a great bike for this motor.

http://www.bikewagon.com/2008-gt-dhi-downhill-mountain-bike-26-in-nasa-white-small?gclid=CNjz9ICK0rUCFQvpnAodvXEARQ

You can get the motor here.

http://bofeilinz.com/motor-kit.html

If I had the money, i would build it.

EBS

Even better yet with this bike. The battery is in the folding part of the frame. Ultimate stealth!

http://image.made-in-china.com/2f0j00LScElFYGszoR/26-Foldable-Electric-Mountain-Bike-with-The-Hidden-Battery-EMB12-.jpg

EBS

I was perusing the forums on how he made this awesome looking mount: and he said

"mit weniger als 20 Euro kann man eine sehr sehr stabile Motorhalterung herstellen. Ein Kindersitzhalter + Alu U-Profil + 4 Schrauben

which translated to: with less than 20 euros can be made a very sturdy motor support. A child seat holder + aluminum U-profile + 4 screws

2204.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back