What are you getting for Christmas?

1 week holiday on Tenerife with the family and extremely poor weather, had one day of light sun. On top of that no one would rent me a motorcycle because I'm under 23. Renting a car no problem, insurance companies are strange :(

Unfortunately not 72v 20 ah of headways....

But I did get a sam club gift card that I used to buy a fairly nice helmet cam. About $80, and it seems to take a pretty decent resolution video. Comes with the stuff to strap to the helmet or bike, and even a wet can for the kayaking or whatever. Might have to make some windsurf video if I ever get strong enough arms again. Ballooning video from the big fiesta in Albquerque for sure.

www.epicstealthcam.com to see it if you are interested.

Now to try to find something to film that wont be boring. I know where the badass trails are, but me creeping down them, yawn. Video will add to the reviews though, actually showing hill performance.

dogman said:
But I did get a sam club gift card that I used to buy a fairly nice helmet cam.. . .

Now to try to find something to film that wont be boring. I know where the badass trails are, but me creeping down them, yawn. Video will add to the reviews though, actually showing hill performance.
Get yourself a flock of crows for aerial cover if you want something to shoot on a regular commute.
I'd like to find a geek who can put a dozen old cell-phone camera lenses and circuits into the half-hemisphere of a helmet so I can capture the atmosphere of riding in a flock.

IT's late and I did get what I wanted and some things I didn't expect.
1, a new tool kit with both Imperial and metric sizes
2, s snazy new GPS unit for the bike
3, Some money for a new controller.

Back