What bike frame is used for the Stealth Bomber?

ambroseliao

100 kW
I like the look of the Stealth Bomber/Fighter style bikes. This includes the http://www.fastelectricbike.com bike.

Does anyone know what frame or style of frame is used on these bikes? I haven't looked for a bike with only the extra strong looking rear chainstays and no seatstays! They also don't have a full seat tube that goes to the bottom bracket either!

Thanks for the info.

Ambrose

That's $2000 frame only territory isn't it? No wonder it's nice.

yea it is too pricey for me. I would love to be able to start with a nice bike :lol: Alas the Rincon is my Caddy for now. :mrgreen:

Thanks Torker,

That's what is used in the fastelectricbike.com bike, however, do you know what's used on the Stealth Bomber or Stealth Fighter? It doesn't have chain stays nor does it have a seat tube. It looks very cool and very powerful. The Norco Sasquatch looks to be a more conventional hard tail mountain bike. See here:

http://www.norco.com/2006bikes/bike_enlarged.php?lang=en&loc=fs&sloc=fr&tabloc=1&id=sasquatch&col=black

Thanks,
Ambrose

greasypants said:
I bought the Norco Sasquatch used off craigslist for $500. It was only 2 years old an in excellent condition. Not many people want an XL frame so you can pick them up pretty cheap.

Is an XL frame what's needed for your fastelectricbike or are you a size XL?

Ambrose

The Stealth Bomber and Fighter frames are nothing like the fastelectricbike. At all.

The frames in the Stealth Electric Bikes built entirely in house by an aerospace engineer and motorcycle designer & fabricator.

They're a long travel full suspension frame designed for the power and weight of the rear hubmotor along with the weight of the batteries in the frame.

The fastelectricbike is a cool bicycle conversion guide for the DIY enthusiast, I'm not knocking anyone who wants to build something like it, but at the end of the day, you won't end up with something like the Stealth Electric Bikes, they're completely different.

the stealth bikes and the fastbike both have battery boxes bolted to the frame, but thats were all similarities stop.

Really, comparing them is about like comparing this:
jessica%20alba%20boots.jpg

to this:
CherryPie_468x359.jpg

Drunkskunk said:
the stealth bikes and the fastbike both have battery boxes bolted to the frame, but thats were all similarities stop.

Even that statement is incorrect.

Back