What's Happening with Golden Motors USA?

Lemlux

100 W
I noticed that the website for this entity in Arizona no longer works. It previously was run by the same people who own Arizonaebikes.

I also note that San Diego Electric Bike asserts: "Distributor changes are in progress in Scottsdale."

Anybody know more?

Weird, I don't have any information for you sorry, but I wonder if this is why for a little while clicking on their web address was going to another company from time to time, maybe they are in the midst of changing to a new company name or something?

Oh you know, I just talked to my local Golden Motor dealer, and it appears they are changing distributors or something, and it's not going to be sorted out until some time in November, no more details given me than that.

I had tried to get in contact with the Scottsdale-located company a few times, earlier this year and I think last year, but was never able to reach anyone, or get a message returned, via any of their communication methods. (I'd been hoping to find a part-time job thru them).

amberwolf said:
I had tried to get in contact with the Scottsdale-located company a few times, earlier this year and I think last year, but was never able to reach anyone, or get a message returned, via any of their communication methods. (I'd been hoping to find a part-time job thru them).
I bought a cyclone kit from arizonaebikes.com

Back