whats the most powerful ebike conversion KIT

ev_nred

100 W
hello,
seeing all these epic build with 7 kw rc motors got me thinking, is there any kit that has as good or better performance then 7kw rc setups?
thanks,
Jacob R

ev_nred said:
hello,
seeing all these epic build with 7 kw rc motors got me thinking, is there any kit that has as good or better performance then 7kw rc setups?
thanks,
Jacob R

Yes ...a dual Astro 3220 or dual 80-100 130kv Turnigy rc motored setup....

twin3.jpg
twin1.jpg

Recumpence reports peaks over ~30hp from his dual 3220 setups..

KiM

I meant production bolt on kits. but thanks anyway that looks like it has more power then a 250cc motorcycle!

ev_nred said:
I meant production bolt on kits. but thanks anyway that looks like it has more power then a 250cc motorcycle!

Well they are 'off the shelf' units not one offs, Matt sells everything needed to bolt these up i.e reduction drives, slipper clutches, mounting hardware, motors, throttle interface, Magura throttles, Castle Creations ESC, disk brake sprocket adapter, sprockets...all you need is the coin and some basic tools to fit it :)

KiM

thanks for the info. one more question is the astrofligth 3220 worth the extar cash over the turnigy 180kv? and why stop at dual motors why not triple :twisted: (jokes)
thanks,
jacob R

ev_nred said:
one more question is the astrofligth 3220 worth the extar cash over the turnigy 180kv?

Quality wise it is no doubt, whether you can afford it is the question if you can 3220 all the way. The comparable size Trunigys can be improved upon with a lil extra expense and time, they are a slightly more powerful motors also.

ev_nred said:
and why stop at dual motors why not triple :twisted: (jokes) thanks

One is more than enough on a MTB with their short wheel base. Lota fun when in trikes though :lol: Matt has since gone back to one motor to make the trike a lil tamer and still i think its good for around 45-50mph IIRC.

KiM

Back