Will America go to war with Iran?

Will America go to war with Iran?

• Yes. In order to protect the intrests of this nation and its allies we will be forced to take decisi

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yes. We can't allow one nation to dictate their policies to the world with a threat of Nuclear attac

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Yes. 'Cause MW3 was so cool. It'll be just like that, right?

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • No. the UN's sanctions against the Iranian goverment will prove usefull and bring things under contr

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • No. The Iranian people will overthrow their goverment before things get out of hand.

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • No. Its a "police" action.

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • No. Because Obama is a Pu[CENSORED]y.

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Iranian people would rise up and overthrow the MULLAH's if we would stop blockading their country. Blockades DON"T WORK. Iran needs Ostpolitik the opening and trade and communication that worked for the former East Germany would work extremely well with Iran and most definitely a nuclear armed North Korea that all the same neo-con's said "Should never happen>" and yet it did under the BUSH administration. LMAO. :shock: :shock: :shock:

i think maybe you missed the news over the last few years from iran.

the people did rise up and disclaim the dictator, but they all went to jail or were executed. maybe you missed that? remember neva?

they even arrested rafhsanjani.

it is not as simple as you think, but if they would use anti personnel long range standoff glide bombs on the headquarters of the republican guard and the secret police along with kamani and akhmadinajad, then there would be the opportunity for a popular insurrection to overwhelm the regime forces.

instead of widespread bombing, it will be strategic. there supposedly is a cruise missile package which will fly along the high tension power lines dispensing chaff at each pylon of the line so that the lines will short out a little on each pylon leading to failure of the rebreakers at the hub. that will shut off the centrifuges and when they shut down then all the partitioned gases will diffuse backwards through the centrifuge chain.

i expect the saudis will conveniently ignore the israeli jets and i bet they will even allow them to land in saudi after their mission, then work out the details of repatriation afterwards.

dnmun said:
i think maybe you missed the news over the last few years from iran.

the people did rise up and disclaim the dictator, but they all went to jail or were executed. maybe you missed that? remember neva?

they even arrested rafhsanjani.

it is not as simple as you think, but if they would use anti personnel long range standoff glide bombs on the headquarters of the republican guard and the secret police along with kamani and akhmadinajad, then there would be the opportunity for a popular insurrection to overwhelm the regime forces.

instead of widespread bombing, it will be strategic. there supposedly is a cruise missile package which will fly along the high tension power lines dispensing chaff at each pylon of the line so that the lines will short out a little on each pylon leading to failure of the rebreakers at the hub. that will shut off the centrifuges and when they shut down then all the partitioned gases will diffuse backwards through the centrifuge chain.

i expect the saudis will conveniently ignore the israeli jets and i bet they will even allow them to land in saudi after their mission, then work out the details of repatriation afterwards.
This is a USA and Russia proxy war waiting to happen and I think we might lose this time. The Russians are beefing up air defense in Syria and what about Pakistan? They would most assuredly nuke Israel if anything sinister happens. Ost Politk is definitely more applicable to North Korea as the same folk......

As i Canadian you guys really have to appreciate Obama he is decent,calm,fair he needs more time it's not fare what he was left with from the Bush(cowboy) years, he cannot be blamed for the economy and don't let the other presidential runners say they can turn it around it will take time.You guys are so lucky you don't have a bunch of panzies running your country hell us Canucks have so many elections i dont even know who's running out country..Obama got Binladin, he brought home troops from a war that can't be won. I have friends that will not die now,i'm greatfull for that..Mark my words if Obama does not get elected again and one of those other monkeys get in..It will be the end of the world..yes i can see it happening a nuke world war..I love the USA as much as Canada you don't need another trigger happy president.I only prey Obama gets elected again the others scare me..Iran is no threat they will dig there own graves there people will rally, let them make the first move, i know Obama will not rush into Iran he doesn't want blood on his hands, and i don't want to see the casulty list get any higher..Please as a Canadian looking in.Vote Obama

CHICO

+1 Good impassioned speech :)

I'm voting for Obama. May we agree to disagree, though remain civil and friendly nonetheless: I cannot vote Republican.

If there was a viable third-party option, I would take it, but I haven't seen one that has captured my attention.

~KF

"Why are men, the ones who fight the wars?"
Because they are the ones who can stop when it's over.
From reading this, however....I am not very encouraged.
Want to be at ground zero, when the idiot quotient tilts....and men have also lost their minds. Ps....(even though women have remarkably slanted logic...they have 100% of the p***y.)

Doesn't the USA, and any other declared nuclear power fall into this category :lol: "Yes. We can't allow one nation to dictate their policies to the world with a threat of Nuclear attack."

Back