zippy compact 5.8Ah charged over labeled capacity

furp

100 W
I couldnt find an answer to this and it gets me worried every time I charge my battery:
I usually stop using my zippy compacts (3s and 4s in series) at about 3.5v per cell. When I charge, I set the charging to stop at 5Ah input, but when it reaches the capacity stop, it never reaches 4.2v per cell, so I always have to start a new cycle and it ends up charging about 6.1ah in total, even tho the pack was not fully discharged to begin with!

Should I worry about that?

Thanks!

What kind of charger you using?
The amount of Ah going into a battery pack has little to do with the total amount of energy the battery has absorbed, batteries are a chemical reaction process and fail to absorb and store all the energy given to them..
Just like if you recorded the amount of electricity it takes to boil a pot of water, the pot of hot water can't be expected to contain all the energy potential that was put into it as there are losses to be expected.

Thanks for the answer, I should have thought of that! Better safe than sorry tho.
I'm using the Hype x7 plus charger (80w). When charging at 5.8a (6a would be max for the charger) it gets quite warm, so that could be where the extra energy goes I guess.

Back