Problem with 60A luna controller

mutenroy7

10 mW
Hi people, I recently bought a 60A bluetooth eBike controller from luna
Problem is , it doesn't work at all. I use it as a substitute for my conhismotor kit ESC which is severely damaged
Don't mind on the hall sensors , cause I tried with 10S and 12S on this moto and outputs only 2.6v on bluetooth
module Vcc among many other bizarre unexpected things .
Problemshooting and ideas are welcome , I spent 140 EUr plus 27 eur on taxes :shock:

mutenroy7 said:
Hi people, I recently bought a 60A bluetooth eBike controller from luna
Problem is , it doesn't work at all. I use it as a substitute for my conhismotor kit ESC which is severely damaged
Don't mind on the hall sensors , cause I tried with 10S and 12S on this moto and outputs only 2.6v on bluetooth
module Vcc among many other bizarre unexpected things .
Problemshooting and ideas are welcome , I spent 140 EUr plus 27 eur on taxes :shock:

It has a power switch, you need to turn it on, do it by connecting battery + to thin red wire labeled "power switch". Of course you still need to connect battery + to controller +.

:evil: and of course I have done that .
I'm techie , obviously I know things I purchased , and I can surely get to that point by myself

mutenroy7 said:
:evil: and of course I have done that .
I'm techie , obviously I know things I purchased , and I can surely get to that point by myself

Does it connect with the bluetooth app?
The 10s pack will need quite a good charge to turn it on. 12s should be ok.

I'd try unplugging everything in an effort to isolate what's dragging down the 5vdc regulated output.

…"many other bizarre unexpected things ." Could expanding on this provide more clues?

Back