Simple ebike 'fuel gauge'

just what the doctor ordered, an eBike fuel gauge.

i am the proud owner of a recumbent trike, which i am in the process of electrifying and building a shell for.
the plan is to do a retro analogue dashboard for the cockpit. i would very much appreciate any help you might give in setting up
the "fuel gauge", i've sourced a rather nice matching set of round analogue current and voltage meters.
how would you suggest i proceed? all the best, thanks much for ur time, over and out!
BatKat

BatKat said:
just what the doctor ordered, an eBike fuel gauge.

i am the proud owner of a recumbent trike, which i am in the process of electrifying and building a shell for.
the plan is to do a retro analogue dashboard for the cockpit. i would very much appreciate any help you might give in setting up
the "fuel gauge", i've sourced a rather nice matching set of round analogue current and voltage meters.
how would you suggest i proceed? all the best, thanks much for ur time, over and out!
BatKat

If the batteries are lead-acid, then the voltmeter will work as a crude Fuel Gauge. If they are lithium then not so much. The current meter will show you loads (as will the voltmeter, to a lesser extent) but AFAIK won't help with remaining state of charge...

Back