$14.99 72v Sunwin Controller

Suggs said:
Does this mean anything to you xadmx? Bit over my head if I'm honest!

once the filmware is pulled off the mcu i will no how this thing is has been programmed, there are a few programs out there that have there sorce code uploaded aswell on the net so it will easy to mod to suit, that is if it is suitable. but if not i have a friend that i am talking him into sorting a simple program to change all the setting but he needs to see whats on the mcu.
because you can get these so cheap i think its worth doing.
adam

I agree. My brother is a software programmer so between us we may get something sorted. The one thing I'm not totally confident about is the data you will get off the MCU. Fingers crossed its useful.

Are you sure you need to remove the MCU from the board? Can't you use the 5 connection points where the programming cable goes?

I suspect I know what theyre talking about.

I know what they are talking about but don't know how. I can run a program but can't do code.

So what I said was there are more out here that don't do code than ones that do.

If you get a program to reprogram them, I'm in. Until then, I have to stay with my Infinion.

Dan

at the moment with this controller it can not be programmed as nobody i have emailed has the software or even has any idea if it can be.
the program pins on the board rx/tx 5v are working so its just a matter of finding the software.
or pulling all the data off the chip and finding out how its programmed then we will no what software we can use or write some new software.
adam

Anyone compared throttle control smoothness with another controller?

I had 6 and 15FET Greentime controllers - both had terrible twitchy throttle, barely controllable. I used also KU123 clone, and throttle worked much better on this one (but still little twitchy)

Was it the same throttle used for each controller? (I have a throttle that ramps up quicker than others, making it seem twitchy)

Interesting thing I noticed today.

Standing still and twisting the throttle has a second of delay, when riding the delay seems even longer.

And now it comes, if i ride slowly backwards and twist the throttle there is no delay from time i twist to the time of response.

It is somehow related to to self-study, because what I noticed a few times: self-study spins wheel in one direction but twisting the throttle in the other direction.

Maybe self-study has bugs and reordering halls and phases should be done after self-study to somehow make it work without delay.

markz said:
When your controller gets to you, open it up and get the info so we can add that info to the list.

Well, after the seller told me it was the 15-fet version I cancelled my order and shortly got my money back. I went on vacation last week and when I got back noticed I had a package in my sunroom. What do you know, it was mailed anyway! lol It has the exact same internals as OP's 72v 500w version.

Here's some pics

Attachments

• IMG_20160630_213336[1].jpg
    IMG_20160630_213336[1].jpg
    101 KB · Views: 1,534
  • IMG_20160630_092625.jpg
    IMG_20160630_092625.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 1,534
  • IMG_20160630_092607.jpg
    IMG_20160630_092607.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 1,534
  • IMG_20160630_092455.jpg
    IMG_20160630_092455.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 1,534
  • IMG_20160630_092441.jpg
    IMG_20160630_092441.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 2,514
  • IMG_20160630_092427.jpg
    IMG_20160630_092427.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 1,534
went out for a ride and killed the controller, don't no what is wrong but it is totally dead to power to throttle or halls aswell :D

spent an hour desoldering the fets and there all fine. so its the board thats dead. can't be bothered to fix it so in the box of scrap controllers it gos :D .

xadmx said:
went out for a ride and killed the controller, don't no what is wrong but it is totally dead to power to throttle or halls aswell :D

That's a bummer. Were you pushing the controller hard at the time? Want to sell me the fets if they all work still?

Suggs said:
xadmx said:

That's a bummer. Were you pushing the controller hard at the time? Want to sell me the fets if they all work still?

i was using it with my 80-100 rc motor, i was pulling 30mph up a very small incline but i have been up it 30 times the last week and it just started to die i could blip the throttle then it would cut so i did think the fets had gone. this was the 48v version and i was running it at 60v :D
you would prob be better off getting cheap 4110 fets off ebay then these as there crap fets anyway.
adam

xadmx said:
this was the 48v version and i was running it at 60v

My guess is you've blown the caps then? Although I'd imagine they are rated to 63V so technically they should have been ok.

Reason I asked about the fets is because I have a blown Sunwin controller with the same fets so thought it made sense to replace with the same ones. I probably won't get round to fixing it anyway!

xadmx - Any luck?

I did not realize Kelly controller are programmable. This will have to be my next purchase.
So will I have to buy a kelly to get sinwave, >1000w and programmability at this point?
Kelly controllers programmable!

The thing with Sabatov(sp?) controllers from what I have read here on ES, is they are ultra versatile, but very Very VERY! high on the programing side of things. Plus there is the question about how do you actually program the device.

markz said:
xadmx - Any luck?

the controller is a gonna lol the low voltage circuit of the controller is dead. i can power it externally and get it to power up but i don't have time to mess with it yet.
the programmer i ordered is showing its in the uk now so should be here any time. :D

2000w 80v
board= eno-yhb-24cm-13
caps= 100v 470uf x9
fetsx24= RU1H150R ? only info i could find, vds-108 / ID(A)150 / RDS 3.5v / VGS-20 / PD(W)-288

same board http://www.ddc.net.cn/offerlist/1031130/500957.html

Back