3D Printed Battery Case & XT90F Panel Mount

tmort

10 W
I'm going to be building a new bike in a few months and have found an stl file for a triangular battery case. I'll probably have to adapt it some, but is is a start.

I also use XT90 connectors and would like to continue to do so. I have found some commercially available female XT60 panel mount connectors. I haven't found any XT90 versions, either already made or as a 3D drawing of a panel mount adapter to hold a female XT90 connector.

The battery will be inside the case and it seems like you would want to have a female panel mount mount adapter. I can find male ones.

Has anyone found anything? It seems like there might be a way change the design the case for a female XT90 to snap into or something.

I'm pretty much lost in 3D CAD to begin with and am not looking to make things more difficult (however educational it might be).

Maybe the little faceplate with two holes would fit over the female connector here and let you screw it down?
https://a.co/d/bA02YJ6

tmort said:
I have found some commercially available female XT60 panel mount connectors. I haven't found any XT90 versions, either already made or as a 3D drawing of a panel mount adapter to hold a female XT90 connector.

I searched for a long time for the same thing and came up empty. Does seem kinda silly that it doesn't exist.

There are 3d printable "snap in"/"glue together" variants, but I didn't really like that direction. You can find them on thingiverse/printables.

Back