Alibaba Electric motor with integrated 4 speed transmission?

jasonahf

10 mW
I saw this the other day and was quite intrigued, as it would allow for a less powerful motor while keeping good acceleration and better top speed. What is everyones thoughts on it.

Alibaba Electric motor with integrated 4 speed transmission.

From my research, the manufacturer took their gas motor they build for their gas dirtbikes. They then redesigned the casing of the transmission to remove the gas motor and inserted an electric.

be careful, could be a scam.
A safe bet wouldk be to buy some from where others members have boughten from, it thats possible in finding out. How? through the search function, if your lucky someone would habe boughten something from the same store say 4 months ago and it arrived on time and no issues, that would be an ideal situation. even more ideal would be some active es guru who purchased from the same alibaba store front. If those things dont line up for you then all I am saying is be very careful.

Seen a few builds with them. Not my first rodeo... Know what to look for on a trusted seller

Looks like it comes with it's own controller. Potential bottleneck there. Not too pricey if that's the case.

Back