Kottbullar
🔌 New-ish
Using my EggRider on my Marlin 6 -/ 29 inch wheel BBSHD
conversion, I’ve noticed that the walk mode is 2 to 3 km/hr at best.
Riding in the backcountry last weekend, I ran into numerous washouts where walk mode was so slow that in essence, I had to either push against the motor going uphill or not use the walk mode at all.
I haven’t been able to find settings within the EggRider system to adjust my walk speed, can anyone offer any pointers in that direction?
Picture is for salivation purposes only.
conversion, I’ve noticed that the walk mode is 2 to 3 km/hr at best.
Riding in the backcountry last weekend, I ran into numerous washouts where walk mode was so slow that in essence, I had to either push against the motor going uphill or not use the walk mode at all.
I haven’t been able to find settings within the EggRider system to adjust my walk speed, can anyone offer any pointers in that direction?
Picture is for salivation purposes only.