Be bloody careful out there

Smoke alarms are not after the fact.

They are a pre-warning device.

They beep before you die.

Have them in places you don't charge batteries and your odds of survival go up, and I just love to stack odds in my favour, oh yes I do.

BR

Morgan

rkosiorek said:
after i saw those pictures and showed them to some visting friends we started discussing living wills. for myself i said that 'I never want to live in a vegetative state, dependent on some machine and fluids from a bottle. If that ever happens, just pull the plug.'

They got up, unplugged the computer, and threw out my beer.

They're such asses ...

rick
I did not want this to pass without some proper appreciation.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Morgan said:
If you charge batteries without a smoke alarm, you are bloody stupid. That is all I was trying to say.
Smoke alarms come in handy for people that don't have to worry about battery charging as well. However I wouldn't be at all surprised someone here will rationalize having a smoke alarm somehow actually endangers them or anyone that experiences a fire is wreckless, unintelligent, and just plain stupid.

Back