Best Lights

George make sure you put some thread locker on the screw that holds the base of the light to the handlebars. If or when it comes loose the light will shake around when you ride. Thread locker is a very good product to use on many other bolt and screw threads on your bike and other things. That being said, excellent choice of light. I am very happy with mine and am glad it is separate from my main battery pack. Enjoy! Oh, your post means you were happier getting you first light through geomangear, because it was alot faster service than dealextreeme, and you ordered a second light and have yet to receive it from dealextreeme. Right? Because it reads a little confusing.

Evo, sorry about the poor wording. Yes, I was happy with the lights so purchased a second set but this time from Dealextreme. Poor desicion, should have used GeoManGear. They shipped the same day I ordered it. Dealextreme is still "Awaiting Stock"--it's been 10 days!

I agree buy from geomangear if you can, everyone seems to have good experiences with them.

But if you are going to buy from dealextreme the main thing to know is that if the item isn't "In Stock", but says something like "Typically ships in 4 to 7 days", then you will be waiting a while. This is their code for "We don't stock it, and will be asking another supplier to get it for us, so we have no idea how long it will be until we will ship it. And we won't be nice enough to tell you if our supplier is having trouble getting it. But we will happily cancel your order and return your money if you wish"

Now I only buy stuff that is listed as in stock.

Always check the little green writing in the Overview section.

Example, of two essentially identical items they current have for sale.
This light is listed as in stock:
http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.30864
sku30864.png
This essentially identical light is listed as "Typically ships in 4 to 7 days"
http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.25149
sku25149.png

According to their website the lights are in stock! 12 days ago I purchased the lights but they still haven't even been shipped out! Do waste your money on Dealextreme!!!!!! They never had the courtesy to answer my emails!!

Back