Big Bad FLAMPA MTB - LEOPARD 8072, Trampa Deck, Flame Trucks

Thanks you Mates :D

nitrag said:
Having a hard time finding wheels + sprockets in general. I see your wheels on the Trampa website, what about the sprocket? Custom made?

If you need sprockets or other parts for Trampa you can send me an email : jens@e-toxx.com

Rikobonito said:
looks nice on 9" :wink:
even speeder !!! :twisted:
love your video
good continuation Jenso ;)

Thank you Riko, yes it runs really nice with the 9inch Striker´s.
I never was a big fan of those bigger tires until i ride them (-;
The offroad possibilities are amazing,i ride them with low pressure so they absorbing a lot of hits.
Have to say caused due the high sidewall they tend to "walk" a little bit with this low pressure.

Have had a nice weekend in the "mountains", with many people who rides this boards and all are impressed of this combination of 80mm Motors and 9Inch Tires.
Some video footage:

[youtube]Y60QBAvt4Kg[/youtube]

Hey @nowind - How thick are the lamination layers on the stator for those Leopard's? I know all the Maytech motors are 0.2mm and many of the cheaper/no-name motors tend to be more like 0.35mm or even 0.5mm; some of the really high end go down as thin as 0.15mm for the highest end competition outrunners. The thinner the laminations, the lower the iron losses, and therefore the higher the efficiency. Those motors look nice for the money, just curious since they don't specify and you have some already.

whitepony said:
5 years from now:

"hey guys, how do you like my new trampa holy pro? I made the wheels bigger and added the new formula extreme offroad trucks ... and a tactical warhead because I can!"
FormulaOffroad2011_sun12__.jpg

awesome build man, the god of electric mountain boarding! I think youre selling too many of your motor mounts!! one day, mankind will look back and theyll know that this is where it all went to hell. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Considering he's building the Psychoframe now, you definitely called it. :shock:

Back