Big Discount from Crystalyte.us Legit?

TylerTrinh

1 mW
Has anyone ordered from crystalyte.us? Below is the ordering process. I can save big with this discount. 5404 motor only for $343 ect. They have the same address as electric rider, looks like the same company. Are they a good company to order from?

Crystalyte US
Discount Electric Vehicle Parts for Experts

Email: sales@crystalyte.us

Crystalyte US
1301 Pulliam Street
San Angelo, TX 76903

Crystalyte US is owned by Texas Electric Power Systems, LLC. Our Mission is to supply products to experimenters, EV enthusiasts, schools, and Universities at the lowest possible price to support the innovation and creativity that often results from their endeavors. US orders only. No International orders.

HOW TO ORDER

In keeping with our low overhead / low price objective, we do not accept credit cards, paypal, or any similar payment methods. We accept cash, check, money order, and for orders over $1000, we accept bank wire. We do not have a telephone. We do have email, but will only respond if your question deals with your order or shipment. No tech support, no product questions answered.

We will send email to you when:

- We receive your order

This message tells you we have entered your order into our system and accepted your payment. If paying with Postal Money Order, your order will ship immediately. If personal check or other brand Money Order, we may hold your order 3-5 business days for funds to clear. Bank wire accepted on orders over $1000. Email for details.

- We ship your order

You will receive a shipping notice with tracking information and links to any online documentation that's available, we know about, and is appropriate for the item(s) you ordered.

I bought a used x5 off another ES member who originally got it from Electric Rider. They've been super helpful when I've emailed them so I wouldn't stress about the support issue. Their discount site is my backup should something fail in my setup.

I don't know about a huge discount, but I got my x5 wheel from them and was pretty happy. I don't know about a huge discount...

Cool.

Hey Ryan where did you get your batteries? I'm looking at Headways and BMS or PCB to build my own pack. On a different note. Front vs rear X5 does it matter if I get front to use as the rear? There will be no pedals, spockets, or chain.

-Tyler

I bought my Headways directly from Victoria at Headway... http://headway-cn.en.alibaba.com/productgrouplist-50269244/Lithium_Ion_Batteries.html

I found it to be the fastest and least expensive way to get them. But if you're lucky enough to catch another vendor with a fresh shipment (especially if you're just after independent cells), you're bound to get them even faster.

Victoria packaged them up for me in two car-battery sized boxes too.

Back