Bionx Issue - Clock

Aconite

1 mW
My wife has a Trek 7200+ which includes the Bionx 350W.

We were having trouble with the system rebooting every few minutes when the headlight was on. The dealer replaced the console with one from a floor model and that seemed to solve that problem.

A few days later, I noticed the clock was about 15 minutes off. I thought I must have set it wrong, so I reset it and kept an eye on it for a few days and all appeared ok.

This afternoon, we when we got home from work, I noticed the clock was off again. It said 22:15 hrs instead of 15:34 hrs. (which brings up a second questions, how do I get it back into 12 hour mode?). She did have the headlight on on the way home.

My dealer knows about this latest issue and said to bring the bike in so they can diagnose it.

Since our Bionx's are our main source of transportation, I am not wild about the idea of the dealer having the bike for an unknown amount of time while they try to determine the issue. I have not been able to replicate the issue on demand.

Has anybody heard of such an issue, have any suggestions of what I can try to replicate the issue or possible solve the problem before the trip to the dealer?

Back