Bosch performance line…turns off when i try to power it up

Casper78

100 µW
I have an older Bosch system. Nyon display powers up nice when its not connected to the bike. However when connected to the bike it shots down one second after the speed Numbers appear. Battery pack is fully charged. Does anyone have a tip whats wrong or how i can fix it?
Thanx!

Is it this bike?
are you using the OEM battery? (if not, the system may not work)

If that's not the problem, then:

Did the system ever work correctly in it's present configuration?

If so, what happened between the time it worked and the time it did not?

Yes its the original battery. Internal battery of display kept saying its low….changed the battery og the display. I tried with an intuvio display and the same happens….it shuts down. Before this happened i ha to make 2-3 attempts to turn it on…but now it just powers down

Thanks for your reply. How can i Get hold of another bms? The battery charges and ligths up fine as it is.
Sadly Bosch doesn't sell them, they want you to buy a new one and hate repair and sustainability. You'll have to source it from a used battery. But test first on another bike if the problem lies with your battery or with the bike.

Then I repeat my previous questions, as they will probably lead you to the solution:

Did the system ever work correctly in it's present configuration?

If so, what happened between the time it worked and the time it did not?

If you post the answers to those questions here in this thread, we might be able to help you find it. Without more information we dont' have enough to go on.

Back