Busted Tonaro/iGO type gear box

alban

100 mW
Hi
Just got my bike almost where I wanted it then in a mad fit took it somewhere good.... and trashed it! Crank or something hit a rock as I was accelerating - nasty snapping noise and no power to the pedals. Opened it up later and found cracked final bearing and also cracked final 'helical gear ring'? How to identify and find matching replacements? Pics attached.
P1020373.jpg
P1020488.jpg
P1020486.jpg
No numbers on either.
I think I may have found the bearing which I presume must only normally go one way though it goes both now! http://simplybearings.co.uk/shop/p1...External+Keyways+25x52x15mm/product_info.html

Helical gear ring is proving difficult to find - maybe I'm not calling the right thing? Also some technicalities like the right 'MOD' number which I think is distance between same side face of 2 adjacent teeth divided by Pi but that comes to 1.27 which is never shown as an option! Maybe it's Imperial but I can't work out how to divide Pi by 5/32s!!
So some pointers will help. Could it be welded?

The inner ring of the bearing has a cutaway too that a small grub screw (impossible to engage a hex key with or see how it's supposed to be removed!) screwed through the spindle engages with so the bearing turns the spindle.
Any help appreciated...

Back