Controller for Eggrider W/ Hub motor? possible?

Klepo

100 µW
Does anyone know of a controller that would work with the Eggrider v2 lcd and a hub motor my motor is the bf rmg06 48v 500w (photo attached had to clip because pic was to large size. Its a fat rear hub motor.) Still looking around just nothing on eggrider with hub motor thanks.

I asked them how it could be modified to work with a standard cycle analyst connector and they responded with 'what's a cycle analyst?'. I sent them them a wiring diagram, and then the person at the end of the line went silent.

It's a cool display, but it would be nice if they knew how their own product worked :mrgreen:

That's all i got..

So i emailed Eggrider directly and after a bit off conversation we boiled it down to this reply responses were pretty quick so its possible just need to find out the controller.

"Yes, EggRider can be used with that motor if you are willing to change the controller too, and probably with it a lot of wires.
Please allow me few days to search for the controllers and I will get back to you.

Best regards,
George"

Nixunen said:
Kunteng controllers work fine with that motor and using Eggrider V2. I have this 40A controller, and almost same motor than you (i have 750w model, earlier i had 250w model and it work fine also.

https://bmsbattery.com/ebike-kit/78...imulation-sine-wave-controller-ebike-kit.html

This is my bike with same motor like you have (only 750w version) and controller that i linked. Work fine with Eggrider :)

Amazing to hear thank you very much for the link to the controller. How has the eggridder been for you any hick-ups? Tips? Again thank you knew someone out here would have it just couldn't find it in forms.

Back