Currie Electro Drive display - where to find?

Chalo

100 TW
So, yesterday the community bike shop where I work was donated a functional iZip E3 Protour electric bike, that according to my research is a 2016 model. Whereas more recent versions of this model have a wireless interface with the user's phone, this one has a typical LCD display:
IMG_20210526_135402007~2.jpg

I've found this style of display referred to as a "Currie Electro Drive Display".

Unfortunately, the buttons on the control panel for it have transformed into nasty putty, and most of them have fallen out:
IMG_20210526_135416130~2.jpg

This is otherwise a rather nice e-bike, and I'd like to replace the display. iZip's website is no help, and I haven't been able to find parts for this model from other sources.

Here are a couple of pictures of the plug for the display. I don't recognize the style.
IMG_20210526_132828707.jpgIMG_20210526_132850208~2.jpg

Does anybody know where I can source a new display for this bike? If I can make this bike sellable, it will provide a valuable contribution towards free bike programs for children and the needy in our community.

Just stumbled on this post. Are you still looking for a solution? I called Raleigh earlier this week and they sent me to this page to submit a request along with pictures of the part: Contact – Alta Cycling Group

They followed up via email, said they had the part and sent me an invoice to pay online ($117.61 after tax and shipping). I expect the part to arrive today, fingers crossed it's the right one. :)

Please help me find a Currie Electro Drive display for a 2015 vintage Currie mid drive ebike. Maybe also called an eFlow LCD multi-function display with power adjustment features.
Thanks, Bostonebikes 617-903-0530

Back