Custom BLDC Controller Closed Loop

AFAIK you can't get a lebowski controller yet. What you can get is the lebowski brain, with all the logic. But you would have to design the rest of the controller. I don't think he has open sourced the code.

Drop him a PM, I am sure he will explain it all to you. Here is the thread: https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=36602

macribs said:
AFAIK you can't get a lebowski controller yet. What you can get is the lebowski brain, with all the logic. But you would have to design the rest of the controller. I don't think he has open sourced the code.

Drop him a PM, I am sure he will explain it all to you. Here is the thread: https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=36602

Thanks for the reply. Yes I have seen this page already. I would have no problem in making the board. What I don't know is were to get programmed microcontroller since the code is not open source.

I messaged him a couple of months ago but he has not responded unfortunately.

Any tips?

Thanks!

I HAVE DONE IT,

Guys so I really don't like giving up and have decided to give it another shot and it finally worked

[youtube]0gtvlyKeZ84[/youtube]

Working of the 48V battery and it seems to be working pretty well.

As you can probably hear in the video there is like a bumping noise when the motor is turning. So I took it apart and the bearing at the shaft output vibrates ever so slightly when I rotate the rotor. The other one doesn't vibrate at all. Now I don't know if this noise is coming from the bearing cause the vibrations aren't high but at those high RPMs it could be the culprit who knows.

As for the bike, I have lost the motor's sprocket :roll: So I will just display the motor by itself at the exhibition and work on assembling the bike in the summer. I plan to chop the bike so I can mount the motor directly behind the rear wheel.

Also I plan on continuing work in the summer to make the drive circuitry much cheaper and also include current limiting to the controller.

What do you guys think?

Regards Glenn

Back