Custom eBike Based on Enduro Frame

The frame has held up well. Only flat riding here in the South (SC). I have discovered a little rust developing on the swing arm near the axel. This just means they need a better painting and treating method. I made a few mistake with parts seen in my latest videos. The original list is altered now. I still have the RST fork and it is performing fine on flat roads. I am planning a new build with the Quilbix frame and will be running the latest version of the DNM fork. Nothing against the EEB frame, I just wanted to try a lighter frame. I love the looks of it. The EEB was a learning experience and I have built two other EEBs for friends. I still ride it to this day and the new Sanyo pack is performing well.

I can't recommend Paul from EM3EV more. He provides excellent service, but I will be sourcing all parts for the Quilbix elsewhere. I build my own packs now and will be able to squeeze 24s14P in the Quilbix frame. No more second pack for accessories, will have DC-DC inverter for 12v needs. I have a Sinewave Sabvoton controller already, waiting. I was considering the MXUS V3 3T (Speed) but at 24S decided to go with the QS205. I should have build vids this summer, that's the plan at least.

Thanks for all the comment.

Great build! Love how you have the lights and controls setup - can you elaborate more on the parts/electronics used here? Also, what throttle are you using here?

Cool build. Im also in West Ashley, but im inside the 526 loop.
I see its for sale on craigslist... After all this work, why are you selling it?

Back