Cutting phase wires?

That was just a general comment, since one guy mentioned he was going to do something similar but with a plug near the hub. I went no plugs, just straight run from the controller, but the wires weren't snaked thru the frame, so was still to get plenty of slack when I needed to take the wheel off.
Mine was a long tail cargo bike with the controller up forward, so my wires were plenty long too.
---------
"So where on the phase wires will you install the xt150?

Planning on around 4" or so from the hub, but it's a low priority upgrade for me. If I swap out my controller, then I'd probably address is then though, since I'd be messing with the wires anyway."

Voltron said:
That was just a general comment, since one guy mentioned he was going to do something similar but with a plug near the hub. I went no plugs, just straight run from the controller, but the wires weren't snaked thru the frame, so was still to get plenty of slack when I needed to take the wheel off.
Mine was a long tail cargo bike with the controller up forward, so my wires were plenty long too.
---------

Planning on around 4" or so from the hub, but it's a low priority upgrade for me. If I swap out my controller, then I'd probably address is then though, since I'd be messing with the wires anyway."

I see...i think im not gonna put any connectors at the hub...just crimp 10 to 15cm from axle and run the wire all the way to the controller.

ebike11 said:
Voltron said:
---------

I see...i think im not gonna put any connectors at the hub...just crimp 10 to 15cm from axle and run the wire all the way to the controller.
How did it turn out?

Sent from my LM-G850 using Tapatalk

Back