Cyclone motor 1200W&48vHuatong controller Gose the Wrong Way

aCeMadMod

1 kW
hi i have been reading here for time to get to unstand how ebike work am sill Very new .
now with a alot pain in time and money spend i kind of get sick of think stop work .
this time i can't work out what really happen, i have Try my best to water proof the hole ebike, has the was set up my downhill bike i had it was work great for the last 3 week it could climb 30 deg downhill track for 3 km , :D then 1 week ago i had to wash the bike , ok i was a bit scary of was going to happen, i put my $2 in the car wash then start to clear away , the bike look great after, bonce off the bike a few time get off the water , plug in my power cord from my backpack, i Pry it would start up , an it Did Wow, now 1 week gose past in the i have been on the beach in a bit of sea water, the seawater i been go in was only 5 cm deep , and only for a few meters today i start ride to shop for some food , i was in a rush then use full power , half way there it start playing up, i had been thinking some the wire;s may have come lose, so i push them back in, seem work agian for other 300 meters then 48volt 2000wattt controller Huatong start Running The wrong way? by it self , pedal the back home
At this point i had been Thinking Water goting the hall wire and motor power lines, i put off every thing the bike i can't find water in the hall wires , or power line for motor , Had been think the Oil mod Cyclone motor, Failed , the seal blow out , Has only use Gearbox oil , make alot better sound , once i open the motor , they was no oil in side or Water, wow i open the controller i was not so lucky , i did only small 1 drop water inside but it was on the case and on the broad , would this been able to kill my controller and were sould i look for to blow up thing in controller, i want to make it run The Right agian way , i will upload pic if that help , this Very Bad timeing has just about make a other a more power Dual Cyclone motors 1200W watercooled, downhill bike , i getting some Lyen controllers this time , i real hope some of you can help me out thank you Am from Oz

The bike sounds great, I'm looking at the cyclone motor(s) on a downhill bike, some photos/details of your rig would be great (if you don't mind). Especially gearbox mod and watercooling.

Is there a reverse jumper on the controller? I take it that no-one has messed with your bike either - its a very strange problem. I would let it dry out and try again, worst comes to the worst, you could just swap some halls and phase to make it run the right way again :)

I'm quite happy with the Ecrazyman/Lyen controllers, programmable is very useful. Much smaller than the stock (large) cyclone controllers.

Ya man, pics , specs, dimensions, etc :wink:

Hi all yes i make new post for my first downhill ebike , Right now it's all taken Part i have to upgrade the motor mounts, the motor has bend 6 mm bolts i was use to the frame, And Yes 48vHuatong controller Gose the Right now, i clean it off with some teatreeoil , and had help From The Controller Gods ,with some lucky has well
thank you all want to see my first bike in next few days it will be posted up

Back